What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i'm serious we should sign danny williams.

some may think this is a gee up and i might cop a bit of flack but i think if danny is cut by the storm we should sign him up. A mate of mine used to play footy with him growing up and after the melbourne games on the coast we used to have a beer with him and honestly he's not that bad of a bloke. he has the heart just like wiki and would be a good replacement for him. all i'm saying is that this bloke has a lot of heart and passion and by the way the raiders playing we need some fire and passion. it should be an honour to play in the lime green and i'm just not seeing that at the moment. cheers.

greeneyed

First Grade
Yep, I think the Central Coast Bears SHOULD sign him....... Brad... "we" means the Raiders in this forum... and most of us don't voluntarily use the Bears avtar.....

yeah probably but i love seeing a good old biff in RL. Not one my better ideas i must admit now stiil frusrated from saturday night.
but when i saw the highlights from the melbourne game i must admit my eyes lit up.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
I know what Brad's saying but because of what he has done it wouldnt look good for our club.

And plus he is a bench player so I dont think we should buy another player that can't play 80 mins except for a prop.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
And Brad whats with the logo?

I thought you were a die hard raider?
I would never support the bears if they get a team up here.

GreenGuy

What Danny Williams did wasn't a display of passion, it was a display of thuggery that cheapened the worth of the jersey he was wearing. We don't need thugs like that in our club.

What Danny Williams did wasn't a display of passion, it was a display of thuggery that cheapened the worth of the jersey he was wearing. We don't need thugs like that in our club.

In response to that danny isn't a thug and has also copped his fair share of hits. if you read an article in todays daily telegraph by paul kent you'll see that over his career in the nrl and locally on the coast he has made many displays of passion which has helped his side overcome many opposing teams. Something i think we lack or definately will lack next year without muss or davico.
As for the avatar i'm raiders through and through but it is there cause some of my mates still play for the bears and some of the guys down my l;ocal pub work for them. and as i have said a thousand times the central coast needs its own team.

Raider_69

Post Whore
crap player but my oath can he land on a blokes chin :lol:

in short... WORST IDEA EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRR