What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

imagine if that was gallen

LazyDreamer

Bench
Can someone rename this thread, "Sharks fans play the victimisation card yet again - this time to slander a player they'd sell Gallen to sign"???

cityshark

Juniors
It always amazes me how many dragons fans get on here . Why? Newman is right.

If you want to live in Cronulla, eat in the mall, shop in the fair, DONT PLAY FOR THE DRAGONS. If you play for the Dragons, Shop at Rockdale, Live in Arncliffe, Eat at Brighton and GET f**kED.

LazyDreamer

Bench
It always amazes me how many dragons fans get on here . Why? Newman is right.

If you want to live in Cronulla, eat in the mall, shop in the fair, DONT PLAY FOR THE DRAGONS. If you play for the Dragons, Shop at Rockdale, Live in Arncliffe, Eat at Brighton and GET f**kED.

Fine, then I never want to hear of another Scumulla player being taken to St George Hospital. Oh hang on, using St George Hospital is convenient for you poor hard-done-by victims. So sullying St George Hospital with Scumulla filth is okay, isn't it.

Idiots.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Your comeback is st george hospital? struggling
Not struggling at all, actually. First thing that came to mind as, even out here in the sticks, one notices the number of times some injured Scumulla player is taken to that particular hospital.

For mine, an obvious example of the desperate hypocrisy from you poor hard-done-by victims. "Don't come into Scumulla if you're a Dragon, but like the swine flu we drunken glassing racists can go cause misery wherever we want."

tokerShark

Juniors
Can someone rename this thread, "Sharks fans play the victimisation card yet again - this time to slander a player they'd sell Gallen to sign"???
LOL your kidding yourself, i wouldnt sell gallen for that diving, bitting, prancing f#ckwit. how touchy are you st george fans about soward.

LazyDreamer

Bench
LOL your kidding yourself, i wouldnt sell gallen for that diving, bitting, prancing f#ckwit. how touchy are you st george fans about soward.

LMAO! When has Soward ever been charged (let alone convicted) of biting (yes, 'biting' has only one 't' in it Einstein)??? Let me guess: You call Brett Stewart a rapist even though he's yet to be charged, and you'd label Hunt/Boyd/Thaiday as sex offenders even though they weren't even charged. Man, I'd hate to be tried with you on the jury.

Diving? I'd like to see your proof that Soward dives. I dunno - maybe footage of him lying on the ground winking to a team-mate? Hang on - that rings a bell somewhere...

But yeah, you're right. What was I thinking? Why would you swap a proven grub like Gallen for one of the game's up-and-coming superstars?

You Scumulla supporters are just too clever for me.

tokerShark

Juniors
LMAO! When has Soward ever been charged (let alone convicted) of biting (yes, 'biting' has only one 't' in it Einstein)??? Let me guess: You call Brett Stewart a rapist even though he's yet to be charged, and you'd label Hunt/Boyd/Thaiday as sex offenders even though they weren't even charged. Man, I'd hate to be tried with you on the jury.

Diving? I'd like to see your proof that Soward dives. I dunno - maybe footage of him lying on the ground winking to a team-mate? Hang on - that rings a bell somewhere...

But yeah, you're right. What was I thinking? Why would you swap a proven grub like Gallen for one of the game's up-and-coming superstars?

You Scumulla supporters are just too clever for me.
like i said, touchy:lol:
its alright you live in denial, soward didnt milk the penalty against the bulldogs, and those photos and that footage of soward biting ballin is fake,
did you come up with scumulla? coz that is"just too clever".
so you have to use a typo for a comeback,once again "just too clever" ,if you refer to the thread opening i can spell biting.

Last edited:

LazyDreamer

Bench
This just gets better & better. The Bulldogs game is your proof that Soward is a milker? Good god. That's all you've got? What - you've never seen anything remotely like that in a game of rugby league before? :lol:

Again, I call pretending to be hurt but being caught on camera smiling & winking at a team-mate concrete proof of trying to milk a penalty.

You can't see that deriding Soward for being a 'milker' when you've got Gallen in your side is akin to you harping on and on ad nauseum about the fact the Cowboys have never won a grand final. You've really got to make sure your own house is in order before you go casting aspersions about others, and your house is a pigsty.

By the way, you missed a golden opportunity to actually score some points on me - I inadvertantly wrote that Brett Stewart hasn't been charged, not that he hasn't been convicted. Bad luck there.

Oh, and touche. 'Bitting' was a typo. Was using 'your' instead of 'you're' also a typo, or ignorance?

tokerShark

Juniors
This just gets better & better. The Bulldogs game is your proof that Soward is a milker? Good god. That's all you've got? What - you've never seen anything remotely like that in a game of rugby league before? :lol:

Again, I call pretending to be hurt but being caught on camera smiling & winking at a team-mate concrete proof of trying to milk a penalty.

You can't see that deriding Soward for being a 'milker' when you've got Gallen in your side is akin to you harping on and on ad nauseum about the fact the Cowboys have never won a grand final. You've really got to make sure your own house is in order before you go casting aspersions about others, and your house is a pigsty.

By the way, you missed a golden opportunity to actually score some points on me - I inadvertantly wrote that Brett Stewart hasn't been charged, not that he hasn't been convicted. Bad luck there.

Oh, and touche. 'Bitting' was a typo. Was using 'your' instead of 'you're' also a typo, or ignorance?
:roll:

LazyDreamer

Bench
Another spelling nazi, get a life you idiot.

:lol::lol::lol: Nah, it'd be better if you merkins got an education. Crikey, when you failed (remedial) maths, did you label your teacher a 'counting nazi'?

In any case, your and you're is not about spelling; it's about using the correct fuggin' word, you dumbass.

Surely

Post Whore
:lol::lol::lol: Nah, it'd be better if you merkins got an education. Crikey, when you failed (remedial) maths, did you label your teacher a 'counting nazi'?

In any case, your and you're is not about spelling; it's about using the correct fuggin' word, you dumbass.

When you failed (remedial) maths blah blah blah :lol:

Its a footy forum, ponce.

Latest posts