What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important- Don't know where to ask

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sorry for intruding I really am. I am in a difficult situation and I write this with tears. One of my closest friends has passed away and she was a massive fan of the Knights. I know she would want to let them know. Is there anyway that the club could do something for her funeral? Does not have to be big- but just a small letter. She would really love that.

ps- Winning today made her so happy.

Your kindest regards

mozza91

Coach
Sorry about your loss mate.
I'd imagine if you contact the club they would be able to help you with it, I think that they'd be able to do something for her.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thank you everyone, actually received a call from the club this afternoon and they were more than willing to help. Thanks to Matt and others on here that helped.

Loss of a friend is always very sad. I am happy to hear the club was willing to help your friend to truly let her rest in a better place now. God Bless my friend.