What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important news for those driving back to parramatta sunday

Raudonikis

Juniors
suity told me to park in a side st near the club so not being a local where should i leave my car now?

Suitman

Post Whore
Most parking places around North Parra ie Grose St, Fennell St and streets near Richie Benaud are now ticketed parking, just FYI. 10 min walk to stadium though... :thumb

Not on Sunday's they aren't.

suity told me to park in a side st near the club so not being a local where should i leave my car now?

Any of the streets that Mystik mentioned, or anyone near them.
Just stay on the east side of Church st, and the north side of Victoria Rd.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal

I would park on north of victoria rd, but in a street on the eastern side of church. Or somewhere up near Richie Benaud Oval. Shouldnt have a problem getting a park around there, and the walk would be ten minutes or so.

ie, in the streets boarded by pennants hills rd, church st and buller st. Belmore Pk is Richie Benaud Oval.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....801831,151.009398&spn=0.019614,0.034847&z=15

Last edited:

Latest posts