What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

fizman

Bench
I know this is really petty, and perhaps a sign of my age. Why couldn't our first photo of Fitz be taken in a brand new flash polo shirt that represents 2022?

I would really like to see what ADIDAS could do with our three stripes of Black, White and Blue.

It annoys me that he is trotted out in the 2021 shirt like some after thought.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I know this is really petty, and perhaps a sign of my age. Why couldn't our first photo of Fitz be taken in a brand new flash polo shirt that represents 2022?

I would really like to see what ADIDAS could do with our three stripes of Black, White and Blue.

You’re right … that is really petty. 😀

Cage

Juniors

Pretty ordinary on the Club's part. Whoever was responsible needs to be made aware of the importance of doing the one percenters.

Inferno

Coach
There's an article about him in the Tele today.

Love the last quotes from him:

“There’ll be expectation, it’s part of the deal,’’ Fitzgibbon said.

“I won’t shy away from it, but we haven’t had one training session yet.

“I’m thrilled to be here, I feel really good, but we haven’t achieved anything.

“It’s time to get on the tools and make some stuff happen.’’

yadamisha

Juniors

Probably because they aren't ready yet. Concept designed for 2022 gear has only just been approved and new sponsorships that will be on said new flash polos have not yet to been announced . Give it a couple of months, will be ready for XMAS going by last nights update.

fizman

Bench
It’s not harsh it’s stupid
In the context of the season, it is a miniscule issue, however, the new NRL season (Player Contracts) starts on Monday 1st November.

On that basis, why shouldn't our new high profile key signing Coach be the first to show off the new merchandise?

Tiger Shark

Bench
In the context of the season, it is a miniscule issue, however, the new NRL season (Player Contracts) starts on Monday 1st November.

On that basis, why shouldn't our new high profile key signing Coach be the first to show off the new merchandise?
Because it literally isn’t available yet. For the second time man.

He will be wearing a suit on game day, absolutely no doubt about that.
Be worried if he is. If he wear a suit to official NRL presentations representing sharks- great ! . but Game day is "taking care of business! " If he needs a suit to get respect from his players and staff on game day Id be highly suspect of his man management skills.

Latest posts