What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Roxette's singles in Australia (From May 1989 - April 1994 - a good 5 year span):

The Look #1 (debut single in Australia)
Dressed For Success #3 (held off top by big hits from Richard Marx [Right Here Waiting], Simply Red [If You Don't Know Me By Now] and U2 [All I Want Is You]).
Listen To Your Heart #10
Dangerous #9
It Must Have Been Love #1
Joyride #1
Fading Like A Flower #7
The Big L #20
Spending My Time #16
Church of your Heart #55 [the fifth and final single from Joyride].
How Do You Do #13
...two non hits
Almost Unreal #17
Sleeping In My Car #18

So of their first 15 singles...before the record label distractions, personal issues and "hiatus" etc, they clocked up 12 Top 20 hits. Three were #1.

That's just phenomenally fantastic. And they're all the hits that get played over and over.

Roxette were awesome.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Roxette's singles in Australia (From May 1989 - April 1994 - a good 5 year span):

The Look #1 (debut single in Australia)
Dressed For Success #3 (held off top by big hits from Richard Marx [Right Here Waiting], Simply Red [If You Don't Know Me By Now] and U2 [All I Want Is You]).
Listen To Your Heart #10
Dangerous #9
It Must Have Been Love #1
Joyride #1
Fading Like A Flower #7
The Big L #20
Spending My Time #16
Church of your Heart #55 [the fifth and final single from Joyride].
How Do You Do #13
...two non hits
Almost Unreal #17
Sleeping In My Car #18

So of their first 14 singles...before the record label distractions, personal issues and "hiatus" etc, they clocked up 12 Top 20 hits. Three were #1.

That's just phenomenally fantastic. And they're all the hits that get played over and over.

Roxette were awesome.

Its funny, i had forgotten about Church of your Heart till the other day which i love, surprised it only charted at 55.

Have Look Sharp and Joyride on CD and also the CD single of Almost Unreal. Haven't played the CDs for ages but have the singles of Fading Like A Flower and Joyride on my IPOD which come up quite often.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
I went to play the Joyride cd when I got home from work today and opened the cover and the CD must have been dropped at some stage as there was a small piece was broken off the disc, it only plays to track 9 now so I'm a bit p*ssed off about it but oh well. Did get to play The Heart Shaped Sea which was the 2nd track on the Almost Unreal CD single, the first time I have heard it , quite a beautiful song. Just playing the Look Sharp CD now .

nöyd

Staff member

Valē, Class of 2019

VADSd5f.jpg

2ekqZyp.jpg

ZUcfPTm.jpg

6oXmC8x.jpg

cdJ28nA.jpg