What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

RIP Bob Barker - former guest host of raw (who was brilliant in the role too), not sure if he’s in the wwe hall of fame but will likely be the celebrity inductee in 2024 if he’s not.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
RIP Ole Anderson

It's bizarre, I was thinking of doing some fantasy booking stuff based on the mid/late 90s WCW, and was thinking of how I would re-work the Horsemen. I did like the iteration which included Malenko, Benoit and McMichael but I probably would omit Benoit from it due to reasons, and Mongo because he was far too green (I did like him at the time, but that was watching through an 8 year olds eyes lol)

Just seems one of those weird things when you think about something, then something related to what you thinking of happens.

Same thing happened to me when Hall died, I was watching his stuff then he passes away!