What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the next Version, What the thing you most wanna see?

What Would you most like to see in the Next Version

• mini games or scenario modes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Statistics for friendly Matches

• left footer kickers

• Lower Grade teams Included

• Long Term Injuries/Suspencions

• Easier Game Play

• More then 1 Commentator

• Total voters

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
yeah the advantage rule should be implemented for the next version. its shit wen the other team knocks on and u cant get the ball and play on.

franchise mode would be sik even though i dont no how it works.. but ive heard about it

id like 2 see central coast stadium in the game and also being able to save replays and view them whenever u want and a closer camera view, video ref

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I'd like to see a career mode, where you control a particular player and follow him around all day and go to training and the pub, and pick up chicks and stuff.
Then as you rise through the ranks of the NRL you get to go on The Footy Show and be a guest host and play Beat The Boys and Going, Going, Goooorne.
Then you retire (after going out on a losing note.....playing for Souths Premier League team) and then you can choose from various options like a) Becoming a commentator b) Becoming a coach c) Moving to Canberra and opening up a workwear gear store.

I think that would be awesome.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Oh....and I also like the "held-up" rule canned, less sin-binning, the advantage rule played, a closer view so you can see who is getting the ball, and the playmaker to stand closer to the action....and not out on the frickin WING!!!!!!

GB Lion

Juniors
I would love it if there would be a Sevens comp :| and more internationals like France, PNG etc.

Latest posts