What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the top eight for at least a week.

Glenn

First Grade
Regardless of wht happens with Manly and Newcastle, Parramatta will be in the top eight come the end of this round for the first time since round Three, something that seemed laughable 2 months ago.
Just hope it continues to Monday week after the completion of Rnd 26. :)

salvy71

Juniors
Regardless of wht happens with Manly and Newcastle, Parramatta will be in the top eight come the end of this round for the first time since round Three, something that seemed laughable 2 months ago.
Just hope it continues to Monday week after the completion of Rnd 26. :)

If the Tigers and newcastle both lose this weekend we will be in the finals regardless of what happens next week I would think . Penrith couldn't possible finish above the Eels with their for and against .

salvy71

Juniors
Well if newcastle lose to canberra it won't matter if penrith win by 40 and we lose by 40 cos newcastle will be out .......

bartman

Immortal
Yes... I'm presuming Newcastle and Manly will both win their games comfortably this round. But I could be wrong...

salvy71

Juniors
I dunno I have a gut feeling that Canberra will pull off one of their home game rampages on Monday night .......and newcastle will cop a drubbing ....hope I'm right .

Latest posts