What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incompetance

The dragons official website still has rd 5 at Kogarah. Furthermore they still have a "buy tickets for Rd 5 at Kogarah button."

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's most likely the NRL / Telstra / Big Pond are responsible for that.

Nowadays the clubs have limited input into the content of their websites, us included.

Father Ted

First Grade

Nowadays the clubs have limited input into the content of their websites, us included.

I remember in the old days when we had meetings with the club they said they didn't read the net but then got mad when we made an easter egg reference . Obviously they read Dr Ed fruitbasket

St. Linnane

First Grade
WOW. The stupid sh*t that some people worry about.

If you were a casual football observer where would you look for the draw for the team you observe.

If you were thinking "great, a Sunday afternoon game, in Sydney, i think i'll go".... and there was a buy tickets button, what would you do?

For us who go to games, frequent forums, talk football none stop it is a non issue; but for the others who we need to work to convert them to full paying members it is the kind of sloppiness that will prevent them committing their hard earned (regardless of who is responsible for it).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

And what terrible sites they are. All of them.

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
If you were a casual football observer where would you look for the draw for the team you observe.

If you were thinking "great, a Sunday afternoon game, in Sydney, i think i'll go".... and there was a buy tickets button, what would you do?

For us who go to games, frequent forums, talk football none stop it is a non issue; but for the others who we need to work to convert them to full paying members it is the kind of sloppiness that will prevent them committing their hard earned (regardless of who is responsible for it).

Aye St. Linnane, i go to plenty of games, but i dont think its something worth complaining about. http://www.ticketek.com <--- if they have the wrong information, THEN we have problems.

Last edited:

St. Linnane

First Grade
Aye St. Linnane, i go to plenty of games, but i dont think its something worth complaining about. http://www.ticketek.com <--- if they have the wrong information, THEN we have problems.

I know you do; that's what I was saying. We (you and I, as well as most people on these forums) don't rely on the Saints website for information because we have other means. My concern is for those who do.

Cagey Mac

Bench
1. Okay so it&#8217;s a website error.
2. Incompetence??? Hardly
3. You&#8217;re a club supporter??
4. Give them a headsup!
5. Now there&#8217;s an idea!
6. Problem solved
7. Hero!
8. Beaudy

Tim Smith

Juniors
Speaking of incompetance ...can anyone fill me in on how it came about that both our home grounds were being worked on so that we don't get a home game till round 8??? Living up in Queensland we don't get much info from south of the border. When the home ground advantage is so vital how could such a poor administrative decision be made?
Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere.

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
Typical builders always running late building stadiums ala Olympics stadiums style.

Latest posts