What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigenous All Stars nominees

Eels Dude

Coach
I wonder how this will work with the voting. Do you pick by the side the player plays for or do you pick by the position.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
I heard a news report on the radio driving back from work that Tahu would be making his return to the NRL via the Indigineous team. It's fitting that his first game back should be at the Gold Coast :D.

Go Tahhhhuuuuu

Gaffman

Juniors
Anyone know when the NRL Team voting opens?

"Voting for the NRL All Stars side will take place throughout January 2010. The NRL All Stars team will include the Kangaroos Captain Darren Lockyer and Vice-Captain Cameron Smith and the New Zealand Captain Benji Marshall and Vice-Captain Adam Blair, with the remaining 16 positions determined by the public vote. The prerequisite for the NRL All Stars is that one player from each NRL team must feature in the 16 voted by the public."

taken from http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latest...digenous-all-stars-team-launched/default.aspx

Gaffman

Juniors
Obviously Hayne would have Parra's NRL All Star nomination in the bag, but i'd really love to see Moimoi play up front for the All Stars, the crowd would go bonkers.

Spread the word, Fuifui for All Stars!

Obviously Hayne would have Parra's NRL All Star nomination in the bag, but i'd really love to see Moimoi play up front for the All Stars, the crowd would go bonkers.

Spread the word, Fuifui for All Stars!

Actually, I've got someone else in mind who is far more deserving of the honour.

Latest posts