What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indy's upgrade thoughts

Indy

Juniors
After walking past Harvey H on weds and seeing the game for 49.95 I thought I had to buy it it's now or never...

I walked in and bought it and Thursday I started it up and I wasn’t disappointed.. My first shock was the far away camera angle but more to that later...

I enjoyed the game and still do and look forward to getting in to some dirty action this weekend and in my opinion it shits on rugby 2004 which i had big hopes for

My points of where it could use an upgrade are as follows, this is from a keen sports game player and league follower

1) it'd be nice if there was a closer camera angle ea action cam like so the people are abit bigger...

2) Season mode, it would be nice if next time there could be a selection which allows you to choice different lengths of the season ea 15 games or full season

3) As said before a franchise option would have been nice enabling more GM skills to be involved and for you to trade/acquire a new player

4) I play ten min qrts so maybe it's my fault but I’d like to see a Stamina Bar for each player when I’m playing so i know when I should Sub

5) The Sprint button needs to be changed... ea once your threw the line your gone.... very easy Stacey Jones scored 7 tries for me once 4 from the base of a scrum which also needs to be modified a bit to make it less easy to score directly from

6) Positions, is it just me or are my wingers where my fwds should be and vice versa... it is a annoying to see a big prop out on the wing and my poor wingers getting mashed.. The same for second receiver it always seems to be a big man and there slow to start running

7) The holding up on the try line is annoying and I’d like to see that modified and also have a few different options for when you score a try instead of the one dive

8 ) Add an extra commentator... I like Andrew but he needs some help... some like the Fat or Reg would be an awesome addition... just to add some more spice

9) Toss the Coin option would also be cool

I like the game and have found some good links with people who are modding it and praise TruBlu and sidhe for this game... I'm stoked and I really reckon the next version will be better then ever

This is just some positive points that I’d like to express

Indy

DAMAN04

Juniors
youve got a few good points.
stacy jones has scored against me heaps of times...heaps quick!!
i would like to see a stamina bar aswell.
the graphics need to change.
you can hardly see the number on the back of your player in game play!!!
at half time..when the stats come up ive got forwards who have go 0 hit ups...when i know they have done like 15 ....really needs to change...
the high tackles and sin bins need to really change ...nearly every set of 6 i do a high tackle without meaning to...
you can score from the scrum so easy...needs to be upgraded somehow..
we need some more commentry ...from sterlo fatty..cheif..ray warren...vossy's voice shits me up the wall...different reffs per game...
a screen where a man of the match comes up...
when you play a season the first 4 games the selectrors are seltecting people for rep...and then those players go on to play city country..and then on to state of origin..and then for australia....camera shots of the coach when a try is scored or something would be good....u dont see anyone on the side lines ....except for croud control :p :p :p :p :clap: :roll: #-o #-o ;-) :cry: :x :? :shock: :eek: :( :D :mrgreen:

Indy

Juniors
With the Hit Ups I found that if you hold sprint or fend off they don't count as a hit up which is a bit silly, but understandable I suppose... after I had played 10 games the hit up stats where 27 for my team and the league leader had 310 which is OUCH... although I was leading the league with five players with Line Breaks and Offloads

Overall it's not to bad a game for a first series... but here is hoping next season will be BIGGER AND BETTER

I just hope that next time we'll be a bit closer to the action...

Anyone else got some thoughts?

A Man of the Match feature would be very nice....

I remember the Fat's commentry in Arl 96 and that's legendry... "some day you'll make the Manly side" " thats back to second grade for you son "

Awesome stuff

any one else.......