What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info on audio please!

Horrie

Juniors
Awesome Furry Cat.

Just worked for me on a trial Version of WinRAR.

Looking forward to your update too.

Horrie

Juniors
Found the forum Kimmorley. Still a novice and gradually getting there. That forum is high Tech!

scottwhatmore

Juniors
Hey Horrie...I was wondering how your hair updates are coming along?

I'm quite interested in the update, and was wondering how long it will be until completion.

Horrie

Juniors
Hey Scott.

Have been fiddling around with them and hopfully by the end of the week will be done. I just keep trying to perfect them even more and then find new things I can do in photoshop.

I think they look good but who knows??

Will keep the forum posted.

Thanks for the interest. :D

Horrie

Juniors
:D

Just had some fun working out how to create an FSB file with the program you gave me (Inertia) and finally had some luck using some tips Furry cat posted previously in regards to naming the music after trys.

I love it as I now have The Darkness, Reel Big Fish, Kula Shaker and even James Brown playing after I score a try!

This game is getting better all the time.

Now to finish these haircuts.

Horrie

Juniors
Being a musician you think I would too but not now. Or not for a while at least till I get bored with these tunes....... :)