What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis choking Maloney

Usain Bolt

Bench
Anyone else notice this during that brawl? GI had him in a massive choke hold and even afterwards Maloneys face look flustered (lack of oxygen?)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Not sure why I clicked on one of your threads, but my reaction is "why couldn't it have been Pearce"?

gUt

Coach
I noticed Inglis scoring a try and I noticed Maloney missing a tackle on Sam Thaiday that led to another try.

Coincidence?

Tommy Smith

Referee
But it never gets old, though.

QLDers can deify Inglis as much as they want; but he'll always be a self-harm protecting piece of scum lower than the dirt beneath his own footy boots.

Maloney done a good enough job choking himself.

Maloney sucks. I said he'd be exposed and he was. He should be dropped.

Last edited:
As long as he wasn't harming Lauries love child Mythcell.
QLD need him for game #3.
He has more Man of the Match awards for Qld than JT.

I've said before that QLD should celebrate Mythchell Piss week every year around Origin time to commemorate his services to QLD Rugby League. Nudge Nudge ;-) ;-)

byrner

Juniors
Na I didnt see it, but it doesnt suprise me. This is the grubby sh.t that is overlooked in origin.
He did it last game to fergo and a few others.

Meth

Staff member
That's the funny thing about last night. Elbow? ok. Shoulder charge? ok. Choke? ok. 2 punches and 4 men go to the bin

skeepe

Immortal
Maloney kneed him in the head deliberately earlier in the game. Bitch had it coming.

Latest posts