What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis in the corner FTW

Gort Nook

juniors
I hope this serves as a wake up call to you Broncos as to how a game of rugby league actually functions. The key to it is playing for 80 minutes, not 79 minutes and 20 seconds.

Better learnt the hard way than not learnt at all. Extended congratulations to Greg Inglis and the Storm outfit.

Big Pete

Referee
Oh I just decided to fight fire with fire.

So I fought your infinately lame post with my infinately lame attempt at humour. :lol:

Thank you for trolling, please come again. :)

Gort Nook

juniors
Big Pete I assure you my friend I am no troll. I am a fan. Sure my post could be considered rubbing salt into the wounds, however in terms of factual information, I come up trumps.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Congratulations, you are able to recite a fact from a game less than a week ago. Your mum must be proud.

However, if your memory were able to stretch any further back you would know that Brisbane have long been one of the best teams at playing for the full 80min and beyond. This is evidenced by their golden point record, and particularly the Eels/Broncos game earlier this year that many have described as the most entertaining game of the season. With the scores locked up, and seconds left on the clock, Lockyer chipped over the top for Kemp to score in the corner. The Eels were content to play out the clock and go to golden point, but not Brisbane.

So no, your factual knowledge is not trumping anyone.

Fail.

Tyler.Durden

Juniors
Broncos and Queensland are known for playing the fulls 80 mins. What are you? 5 years old, you should have known better.

Latest posts