What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis out for season

Ttime

Juniors
Phil Rothfield just tweeted the below...

BuzzRothfield Phil Rothfield
by RLW_Mole
Inglis out for the season details on tele website soon #NRL #Rabbitohs
14 minutes ago

NOT GOOD if true.

Greg Inglis sidelined for remainder of the 2011 NRL season

29 Aug 2011

2009RabbitohsLogoDetail-c1c6fa2d-bc19-410f-a1db-e011264b9573.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Rabbitohs centre Greg Inglis will miss the remainder of the 2011 NRL season after he was diagnosed with a grade two syndesmosis ankle ligament injury.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Inglis’ ankle will be immobilised for four to six weeks and reviewed after that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Cl...ned-for-remainder-of-the-2011-NRL-season.html

Rabbit Ron

Juniors
so it mean's he'll be better in a week?

You know Muzby, I've been here a few weeks now and have noticed your posts probably more than others and I have no doubt you are a very clever person.

The only thing that puzzles myself a bit from someone who appears so smart is why do you purposely go out of your way to antagonise people?

Surely someone with intelligence like you would know that no real benefit can come from such actions .Does it give you some sort of high at putting others down? Or is there something else deep inside that really troubles you?

I feel sorry for you.

By the way I think you probably are right about Souths chances without Inglis, which is now added to no Burgess, Stuart and Asotasi.

Take Boyd, Creagh, Gasnier and Weyman out of your team and I'd say the Dragons would be in the same predicament.

I got little doubt that you will be on here rubbishing Souths if they lose on Friday night, but if Souths do lose it won't be the end of the world because Muzby, its a football game.

I feel sorry for you, I really do.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You know Muzby, I've been here a few weeks now and have noticed your posts probably more than others and I have no doubt you are a very clever person.

The only thing that puzzles myself a bit from someone who appears so smart is why do you purposely go out of your way to antagonise people?

Surely someone with intelligence like you would know that no real benefit can come from such actions .Does it give you some sort of high at putting others down? Or is there something else deep inside that really troubles you?

I feel sorry for you.

By the way I think you probably are right about Souths chances without Inglis, which is now added to no Burgess, Stuart and Asotasi.

Take Boyd, Creagh, Gasnier and Weyman out of your team and I'd say the Dragons would be in the same predicament.

I got little doubt that you will be on here rubbishing Souths if they lose on Friday night, but if Souths do lose it won't be the end of the world because Muzby, its a football game.

sorry ron.. the passive-agressive thing doesn't work with me.. i've been around far too many females in my life, and they like to use that quite often so i'm immune..

but have no fear, i won't be in here to gloat after souths lose on friday.. gloating isn't my style...

hunters

Juniors
think some of you guys take Muzby a little too seriously! He is usually just having a harmless laugh and doesn't get too personal.

All the same, hoping this report is just a smokescreen!

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
sorry ron.. the passive-agressive thing doesn't work with me.. i've been around far too many females in my life, and they like to use that quite often so i'm immune..

but have no fear, i won't be in here to gloat after souths lose on friday.. gloating isn't my style...

lol @ the idea of a forum troll having been around women... ever

BunniesMan

Immortal
Obviously a massive blow to lose GI but hopefully the return of Merritt and Sutton make up for that lost strike power.

themacemaceman

Juniors
think some of you guys take Muzby a little too seriously! He is usually just having a harmless laugh and doesn't get too personal.

All the same, hoping this report is just a smokescreen!

Honestly I cop more shit from my mates about being a bunnies supporter than Muzby dishes out.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Guys, if Muzby is bothering you put the wanker on 'Ignore'. It takes 20 seconds, I did it ages ago and since then my LU experience has improved significantly.

Spot On

Coach

I feel sorry for you.

He's an acquired taste and frankly, quite funny and harmless. You'll learn to love his "quirky" humour. There are a few other posters in Muz's neck of the woods who can become quite "touchy" though. I'm guessing you're yet to encounter the precious one?

Liddell

Juniors
He's an acquired taste and frankly, quite funny and harmless. You'll learn to love his "quirky" humour. There are a few other posters in Muz's neck of the woods who can become quite "touchy" though. I'm guessing you're yet to encounter the precious one?

I reckon he's a funny bastard. I'd take his material over the same old metho, homeless ect jokes his puppets come up with any day of the week.