What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injured brigade

eels_fan

First Grade
As Suity has said, rumours are rumours and i've seen plenty of those on this forum over the years.

Respectable people who dont make up bull for the sake of it are confirming the grothe rumour, but regardless it is a rumour and i dont think you will ever get a definative yes from the club.

Given grothes issues with attitude in the past, i wouldnt put the 'rumour' past him

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So?
Maybe they were on the other site but it was in all the papers as well.
Rumours are just that. Rumours. Big deal.

Suity

its not that simple, there is a long history and I wont go into it here, sorry

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
its not that simple, there is a long history and I wont go into it here, sorry

tantrum%2Bchild.bmp

Life does get complicated over simple things

codger

Juniors
Other site is less political I think. This one is known for freedom of speech for some and not others.

Suitman

Post Whore
I actually think the freedom of speech on this particular thread has been excellent and I applaud LU for that.
TBH, I've read the other site once in my life, a couple of weeks ago, found it too hard to log into but will be trying again when I can.

I have no beefs with any site tbh. I like the freedom of speech, and both generally seem to give that.
Just confused about the childish antics going on between the two tbh. I've heard one side of the story, and am keen to hear the other.
Good to see the mods though giving this thread an open book...... atm.

Suity

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Freedom of speech has its limitations even for LU.

Obviously things like defamation, libel, racism and vulgarity get nuked, we try to maintain a PG rating mainly due to the age of some of League fans.

We'll never keep everyone happy unfortunately.

Hellsy

Immortal
I think I heard they were all training, and it seems all have been picked so I'd say we are A-Ok on 4 out of the 5 you listed in your first post Daz.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Eh, couple days late but here goes.

I got fed up with the "other" site. I was there before I discovered LU. I actually chose this user name to show I was apart of that website too but iv since had the desire not to be associated with it in any way. Havent logged on there for about 2 years and have only looked at its page about twice in the last 2 years. Once to see the GF build up and the other time a few days ago to see this "rumour" about Grothe.

I have tried to have the "1 Eyed" part removed from my name but no response from Coby. (For any mods reading this feeling generous, wanna change it to "The Tez" for me? :D )

That rumour also said that Grothe would link automatically with the Cowboys, I HIGHLY doubt its true.

Back on topic, I think we should send our strongest side out there possible so that our players know what its going to take to be the best this year (even though Melbourne wont compete, they will still put forward the best 17 players each week arguably)

Latest posts