What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries This Weekend

Snoop Shark

First Grade
PHaTMaN said:
:-({|= What a shame it would be if Goldy left.

He should be the first to go if any. Like someone else said Goldy has had enough chances over 3 seasons and really done shyte. But i dont see the benefit in letting the up and comers go like Ciraldo, Kingston and Pelo. They could do a backflip on us just like Matty King and turn into anything.

Craigshark

First Grade
With all these players out, i will be happy to stay within 10 of them.. Im worried that this game could work out very badly for us in the, For and AGAINST.. Hope they can prove me wrong..

MightySharks

Bench
What if we went for Gallen at 5/8, Bailey to lock and Galloway to start in the back row. Just play a simple game plan with our big pack and pin them down there end. Peachey can play 5/8 in attack.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
What about giving Aitken a run in the centers? Tweety Bird to 5/8 and bring Kingston up to firsts?

NikkiShark

Juniors
I can see a slight problem... if Covell and Hilder are both out, we'll need a better goal kicker than Kimmorley.
I hope we don't face that problem
imasharkie said:
Will Isomonger be playing?
I believe so
Booyah said:
That's a real bummer about Hilder. He'd played all of his games consecutively.
it would feel like a kick in the guts :cry:
I hope he's okay

Craigshark

First Grade
PHaTMaN said:
What about giving Aitken a run in the centers? Tweety Bird to 5/8 and bring Kingston up to firsts?

Would not be giving Aitken a go in the centers, leave McGoldrick there and let him have his chance to prove himself once and for all...

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
N!kk! said:
I can see a slight problem... if Covell and Hilder are both out, we'll need a better goal kicker than Kimmorley.

If Covell is out then Merritt will come up to replace him as both winger & goalkicker. Given he kicked 10/12 the other week it might not be such a bad loss.

Dorsel

Juniors
Bastard_Squad said:
I hope Aitken gets a run, and I hope Stevo plays, Aitken always seems to get the rough end of the pineapple in regards to the ideal starting line up.

Love your sig DJDL. :lol:

Agree - I thought Aitken played really well up here in Lismore - ok it was only a trial, but the team that night was playing for 1st grade spots and despite the lack of combinations played some great footy.................

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Card Shark said:
& Aitken. We need to keep him interested. I believe he has what it takes but is still young.
What is his age?

Turned 20 on the 19th May. Times starting to look like an enemy for him as we have both Noddy and Dykes for a further 2 years.

2 True Blues

Coach
Kingston has been playing great in the lower grades. The unsung hero of the Jets side is definately THOMPSON. He never gives in, and is every where. Often makes 3 to 4 tackles out of each set of six. He is a work horse....

The Popper

Bench
I'd like to see Aitken get a decent go. Each time he comes up we seem to be doing it tough. And he seems to become hesitant and appears to be waiting on instructions on what to do rather than playing his natural game.I just hope we don't let him go and he shines with others such as the Roosters or the Dogs.

Latest posts