What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

injuries

Kilkenny

Coach
The injury toll is certainly testing the club's depth. I have to say the low key signings from Gould and Co have turned out to be master strokes and those who have debuted thus far have all done well and above my expectations.

mxlegend99

Referee
The injuries at the moment are ridiculous, but we're travelling better then I expected us to do at full strength at this point of the season. Which has me extremely hopeful that once we're back to full strength (or atleast have Flash, Grant and Plum/Smith full fit) that we could be a genuine top 8 side.

At any rate... we're certainly proving to be far better then the wooden spooners many expected us to be. The easy wins over Roosters and Eels put us at the very least in the middle of the pack... and with a couple of solid signings I'm confident we can fight for a top 4 spot next season.

Doomednow

Bench
Injuries have been brutal. Fans of every club probably think they have it hard, but we really did seem to lose a lot early on this year. Even last year. Is this normal? Or are we doing something wrong?

Latest posts