What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Thread

AuDragon

Juniors

Behold

Juniors
From what Griffin said after the game, Te'o has had the injury for a while and sometimes it just flares up. Can't see him missing out next week.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
nrl.com says no break but having more scans to make sure.

I haven't seen the Sharks game yet, but I get the feeling that Reed could use a few weeks off anyway. I think he just has to clear his mind or something and try to work out how he can get back to the form of last year.

Could give Copley a bit more chance in his preferred position and leave Maranta in there. Or Whitchurch could get more game time.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
I thought Copley looked pretty sharp in the centres at stages on friday night, i know he prefers it there would Beale get first shot because he is also a better centre than winger.

How is Hoffman going? I presume he will be right after the bye.

Big Pete

Referee
Hook reckons Hoffman should be right. He'll recover during the bye.

Reed just confirmed on Twitter that there's a fracture in his leg and he'll be out for 4-6 weeks.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
i think it happened when he was running the ball back and happened when he got tackled got up slowly and then was limping quite a lot

unbreaK

Juniors
Not a massive loss, I think this is a great chance for either Maranta or Whitchurch to have a crack at some more first grade games, if all goes badly we have Copley back before finals.

Kiwi

First Grade
Maranta and Whitchurch on the wings with Beale and Hodges in the centres.

Vol-Crane-O

Juniors
In some good news it appears Jordan Kahu will play for the Seagulls in a fortnight.

Awesome!

We likely won't see him in first grade this year, because Maranta and Whitchurch performed well when called on, but this is good for next season, when we need a winger full time.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Finally some good news for the young guy.

Just hope he makes it through the QLD cup games this year. If so, that will be a success on it's own.

Latest posts