What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

EelEtric

Juniors
No. Seriously, he is our best
Player and has had some bad luck. Get over yourself.
So I take it you are happy with our best player missing 16 games and us getting the wooden spoon, all because of some bad luck. You sound like Pou Pou Escobar.

Stagger eel

Staff member
we seriously are as cursed as all f**k... lol

anyway if you were lucky enough to catch us at $3.35 for the spoon on sportsbet a few weeks ago than good luck to you.

Delboy

First Grade
Maybe if our esteemed HOF had ensured the club had a full roster, an experienced back up 7 , and some backline players even losing a player of the status of Moses could be covered. Injuries happen in a physical game, depth matters. Look at Storm m they make sure they can cope, there there’s the Eels.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Maybe if our esteemed HOF had ensured the club had a full roster, an experienced back up 7 , and some backline players even losing a player of the status of Moses could be covered. Injuries happen in a physical game, depth matters. Look at Storm m they make sure they can cope, there there’s the Eels.

gotta love our T26!!

not to mention the 3 or 4 third tier players who were handed multi year fulltime deals on a platter.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reason I was certain is I've done bilateral biceps horn tears in the past, basically in the crook/front of the elbow. It's not a big thing if it's reattached but gonesky for the season one thinks.
Now I've got nearly 2mil sitting out the season in Fantasy Coach 😭
We’ve got at least that much sitting out in Real Life Coach

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So I take it you are happy with our best player missing 16 games and us getting the wooden spoon, all because of some bad luck. You sound like Pou Pou Escobar.
I’m not happy with it, I just refuse to blame merkins when I don’t know all the facts.