What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interchange Bench

Every week, Mr Roper has again shown the world he does not know how to use his bench.

He has belief, in using hardly any replacements in first half, and stacking them for the 2nd half, which has failed to deliver, if Roper wants to hold players back to 2nd half, he needs to have strik eplayers on the bench.

Tonight Darren Mapp is given anything between 10-15 minutes, coming on around 60th minute, I'm not a fan of Mapp, but fair is fair, how is he to impress.

Roper keeps Hutch out there for what about 30 mins, he is lazy, undeserving of a first grade spot, his contract is up, and no one is chasing him.

But Roper, can you at least learn how to use this bench, tonight was predictable, every match predictable

wittyfan

Referee
Actually, it's quite remarkable the carnage wasn't far worse with such imposters as Mapp and Maiava on the bench.

chili pepper

Bench
Hutch was denied a certain try with a lack of effort and leg drive.

I actually didn't realise Mapp got a run.

Very poor interchange use again.

But at least Scott got a run a dropped the ball just when we looked liked we might score the match-winner.

Mr. Shark

Juniors
The point was well made....how can we comment on Mapp's performance when he isn't given any game time- and if one of the 17 isn't given game time, surely it must negatively affect the teams performance over 80 minutes.

Where is the brains trust?

Fin077

Juniors
Can someone send this to Mr Raper or Mr Pierce in an email or something?

I'll do it if someone can PM me the relevant address.

Special K

Coach
Maiava is disgusting. Villa would of scored and not missed that tackle. The sad thing is next week Villa will be back but Williams will move into the line up so Hutch will keep his bench spot.

Fin077

Juniors
I think thats the last time you'll see big Hutch folks (baring injury).

Remember, he wasnt originally selected for tonights game.

chili pepper

Bench
Fin077 said:

But you are assuming common sense will prevail for the rest of the season.

If that was the case Scott would have been gone as soon as he signed for stains...if not earlier

Fin077

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin077

But you are assuming common sense will prevail for the rest of the season.

If that was the case Scott would have been gone as soon as he signed for stains...if not earlier

Hmmm.....Surely Raper would have some common sence??.....

Wouldnt he? :? ...Perhaps not.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Raper what is wrong with you?

What is the point of playing Mapp for 15 mins, was it even that long?

I barely noticed him on there.

We are gone.

Nullajet

Juniors
Raper has no idea.....about a lot of things.

persists with those that dont deserve it, and can anyone find out how long thommo was off for.........

seeemed like ages and we need him out there!

shaggs

Coach
Hutch wont play NRL again this year. I can only feel sorry for those for folk in PL who will have to play with him. The bloke is soft as. The toughest thing he did this year was belt up selmes.

Speaking of soft, the PL were very soft last night. Newcastle bashed them in every hitup and the sharks just eased them down to the ground. Kurt P put in few big hits, but that was it.

SSB, ropeta is not the answer and is a long way off a first grade birth. Harlen is miles ahead and so is Star.

Scot will remain on the bench for the simple reason that there is really no one else.

spider

Coach
shaggs said:
Hutch wont play NRL again this year. I can only feel sorry for those for folk in PL who will have to play with him. The bloke is soft as. The toughest thing he did this year was belt up selmes.

Speaking of soft, the PL were very soft last night. Newcastle bashed them in every hitup and the sharks just eased them down to the ground. Kurt P put in few big hits, but that was it.

SSB, ropeta is not the answer and is a long way off a first grade birth. Harlen is miles ahead and so is Star.

Scot will remain on the bench for the simple reason that there is really no one else.

Which is fair enough considering he has only just come out of the Flegg side and played a handful of games in PL. This is where we need to develop our younger players. This kid shows promise - gets into PL. I hope they dont sink him like some.

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
how about mr roper keep kearney at fullback for the whole game and vagana in the centres and for f**k sakes put a real 2nd rower on the bench and not beau f**king scott on

Snoop Shark

First Grade
IMO there were 2 BIG PLAYS that fugged us up!

1. Hutch's lazy defence when Joey scored. I was right behind the tryline when Joey scored that and had this sick sense as he got the ball that he would run at hutch.........AND HE DID!

2. Scott's dropped ball to score the match winner. Why o why do we bother with this bloke???

Why does Raper persist with these dericks that wont even be here next year?

FMD give harlen a run. He got MOM in PL surely deserves some sort of reward over that sloth Hutch!

Latest posts