What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interdasting Internet Images

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Thought this one was interesting, picture of the first official female to complete a marathon during the 60's womens rights movement. The bloke chasing her down is the origaniser of the boston marathon and when he realised a women was running in it he took after her. According to the caption the surrounding blokes intervened and beat the living piss out of him and she finished and got a certificate for it

EGGGl_zps55bb4850.jpg

Red Bear

Referee
interesting-photographs-6.jpg

^ A rare photograph of Babe Ruth (middle) watching a game of baseball while dying of cancer.
Love this (pulitzer prize winning) Babe Ruth photo - supporting himself with his bat, yet still set apart from the rest of his team on the 25 year anniversary of the opening of Yankee Stadium

babe-ruth.jpg

Frederick

Staff member
interesting-photographs-1.jpg

^ 100 year old boxing photo restored. Roy Campbell v Dick Hyland, 1913.

What's going on with his right leg?

80EB4923-CC64-428F-972D-84BE34910D75-1171-000000DCC6D8D201_zps6de3f66a.jpg

Ok, don't know how big that turned out cause I cropped it on my iphone, but it looks pretty small on my screen

Latest posts