What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest in a mafia game?

Misanthrope

Staff member
A few former forummers have contacted me about resurrecting mafia.

For obvious reasons, we wouldn't be able to do it here, but I wanted to check to see who might be interested in playing a few games of mafia on another site such as Mafia Scum.

Let me know!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm taking both of you posting as extreme interest. We've already got He Who Shall Not Be Named and Hoggmaster on board too.

Bazzi

First Grade
A few former forummers have contacted me about resurrecting mafia.

For obvious reasons, we wouldn't be able to do it here, but I wanted to check to see who might be interested in playing a few games of mafia on another site such as Mafia Scum.

Let me know!

Btw can we do a Rick and Morty mafia?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Btw can we do a Rick and Morty mafia?

I could totally manage that.

I'm keen on running a Game of Thrones, and I think Dutch has a #metoomafia in mind. Pretty sure Hoggmaster wants to run a pro-wrestling one.

Frederick

Staff member
Ha, I was literally reminiscing about the first random mafia and the round in which myself as 007 and someone else as Archer used our sensual powers on each other

Good times. I'm up for another go...free time I'd harder to come by these days but I'll give it a crack

soc123_au

Staff member
Ha, I was literally reminiscing about the first random mafia and the round in which myself as 007 and someone else as Archer used our sensual powers on each other

Good times. I'm up for another go...free time I'd harder to come by these days but I'll give it a crack
Best f**k I ever had.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I spoke with pennywise last night and he said he'd only be keen on the pro-wrestling ones.