What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting Gossip.

The Colonel

Immortal
True EEL said:
Darren Lockyer, Preston Campbell - are they ball playing locks???

No - but they aren't traditional type 5/8's either. Though Lockyer is about as close to Brett Kenny as we will ever find. Campbell isn't a ball carrier or distributor in the 5/8 mould - he is as ad lib as they come.

Fulton, Lewis, Daley, Fittler, Lamb could create, distribute or finish. Few, if any, players today are in that category.

Look at those playing or who have played at 5/8 for their teams this year. They are, in most cases, players who are as capable of playing lock as they are of 5/8 - Anasta, Hill, Croker, Norton, Timmins, Faumuina, Bird, Gallen, Ikin, Harrison. Most are now ball carriers.

True EEL

Bench
look - i just want a "5/8" to play 5/8 all of next year

IMHO - Morris, Marsh or Perenara could all do the job well, just someone who is more of a half than a lock or something else, and whoever that me be, i just want them to be given a decent chance to cement the spot

with all these options - if i see wags in #6 everything i have said in the past about BS is true, because if that happens it will prove he has lost the plot

Rock_66

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
True EEL said:
look - i just want a "5/8" to play 5/8 all of next year

We all do...... ;-)

How many proven 5/8's are at Parramatta for next year ?
How many proven halfs are at Parramatta for next year ?
How many proven centres are at Parramatta for next year ?

We are building for 2006 ? 2007 ? 2008 Brian ??

When do we stop building and start looking like a top 4 side again??

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Leualai is crap, why bother. We've got enough halves as it is. We could lost Tim Smith cause of this. :x

ParraMatt

Bench
eelavation said:
There may be yet another Warrior heading our way to join Marcus Peranara and PJ Marsh. His name is Thomas Leualie. we're currently negotiating a release from Warriors.

Also!!! speaking of PJ, word around the stadium, tonight is that PJ Marsh has been given the all clear to play. not only did I hear it from other people but was told by an ex eel and member of the coaching staff.

believe it or not!!!

I won't believe it. ;-)

Latest posts