What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interim Ceo Appointments

matty-ducati

Juniors
INTERIM CEO APPOINTMENTS
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Wests Tigers has today made some interim appointments following the resignation of CEO Scott Longmuir.
The Board of Wests Tigers has appointed Balmain Leagues Club and Balmain Tigers CEO Tim Camiller and Western Suburbs Leagues Club Ashfield General Manager Andy Timbs to jointly fill the role of acting CEO.
“Wests Tigers has a very strong management team in place. The Board will soon meet to discuss the process of appointing a new CEO,’’ said Wests Tigers Chairman Kevin Hammond.

Source: www.weststigers.com.au

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Joint CEO's- great!!! How ridiculous. Lame ducks with Teflon giving it to them. More than anything I think it still shows the club is NOT acting as one but 2 skitsophrenic (? sorry about the spelling) personalities.

Last edited:

Kaiyos

Juniors
Tigers already have a CEO in Sheens. This guy has got too much say in his club. He has been given too many chances. Too many excuses. About time he is held accountable.

westie

Bench
I wish I still hated you Balmaniacs... this would have been prime arguement fodder back in the day.