What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International 2003 Forum Awards

The Engineers Room

First Grade
sheep said:
(7)Forum’s Best Speeler (Sorry I Mean Speller)
2. Matta for the inability to spell Physco (or whatever he was trying to spell)

Does anybody else find this ironic?

Add to list of Forum's Best Speeler
3. sheep for making fun of another poster for there spelling and then in the same instance misspelling Psycho the same word Matta couldn't spell.

ripper

more acurate description of shirkhan would be : countless posts of s*** while trying to suck up to everyone at the same time.

At the rugby forum he posted 200 times in 1 topic and 150 in another jsut to boost his post count. I think he thinks it earns him respect or sumthing

sheep

Juniors
Well its time to announce the winners of the International 2003 Forum Awards ....So to all winners congrats :D

(1) And Forum's Most Helpful Member goes to.....
VodkaCircle with 54% of the vote

(2)Biggest Duck obsession to......
Petebix with 77% of the vote

(3)Forum’s Biggest Dickhead we had two winners
Cyclone Steve & pepstar both with 46% of the vote

(4)Forum’s Biggest Tool
GPgamer for his ‘Im a fool but anyway - Poor Game dont bother buyn it poor AI’ post with 54%

(5)Forum’s Biggest Potty Mouth
Kingling with a whopping 85%

(6)Forum's Best Developer
Suprise Suprise Mario come on down! You scored 100% of the vote

(7)One of our most prestigious awards Forum’s Best Speeler
MightyHeighty with 69%. However, due to unforseen 'problems' MightyHeighty is unable to be with us tonight, to accept his award

(8)Forum Member with Most Amount of Time on Their Hands
Well apparently you all thought i had to much time on my hands with 46% of the vote

(9)Best Unofficial Site
With one vote separating the nominees the winner is..... Golsrugbyleagueonline

(10) And finally Worst Unofficial Site
http://rlgamer.cjb.net

Once again congrats to all the winners, tough shit to all the losers and Victory Kisses off Mario, and Voddy will be arriving shortly :D

I hope you all have had a baaaaaaaarilliant ( <---- Wow look just like real awards, lame arse jokes that arent funny!) time, this has been the 2003 Internation Forum Awards. Raider_69 will now be closing the awards with his rendition of Niki Websters 'Strawberry Kisses' take it away raider!

Cheers
Sheep

Kasper

Bench
woo i am the biggest potty mouth. Oh yeah i won*Starts spanking self* Oh yeah i won, oh yeha i won.

I would like to thanks sheep for nominating me for having a big potty mouth, woo, my pet duck that died, and al my family that have been here for me over the time as i have been swearing an dabusing the shit out of people. =D> =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
hot dang my pet duck died yesterday...........lets all have a minute meww for dongy.........meww.........meww.......meww.........meww........

(dongys my duck)

Raider_69

Post Whore
must be that time of the year for ducks

BTW i was deadset ripped off, only the emmies are a bigger farce than these awards

Matta

Juniors
That's a bit unfair, the competition closes when I just come online, and I don't get a say :cry: .

But Aaaaaaannnnnyyyyway... Damn I didn't get anything.

P.S. If you notice, I should be really be nominated for anything:
I was only online most the time because it was the holidays, and I only spelt 'psycho' as 'physco' because in a post by KINGLING he wrote 'psycho' as 'physco' and I quoted him saying "what's physco?". So anyway... nice to be nominated.