What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International Edition screenshots

inertia666

Juniors
This is still working stages, so the jersey number colours havent been finalised.

1.jpg

Cook Islands and Papua NG battle it out

2.jpg

NZ and Usa in the scrum

3.jpg

Fiji give NZ a good hiding, :p

4.jpg

Wales vs Lebanon dance it out

5.jpg

Tonga and Samoa line up for cuddles

6.jpg

England against Scotland in the 5 nations showdown

7.jpg

USA panic and kick one early

8.jpg

Test fixtures for the World Cup.

9.jpg

the startup utility to provide automatic copying/restore option and fixture editor/generator.

inertia666

Juniors
Big thanks to Paullyboy for some of the jersey designs, furrycat for the webspace and Jiffy for help in the player attributes.

Goleel

Juniors
Damn that looks good, I'm getting excited about this one, international sides will be a big bonus for the game.

Good to see Russia getting a run, too, love the Russians.

Paullyboy

Coach
Thats looking great mate, good to see when people combine what the result can look like, Inertia you are the king at editing!

[furrycat]

Coach
Clevo provides utter bullshit that no one cares about... Oh wait we already knew that! Nevermind... gg

The Engineers Room

First Grade
You realise that Canberra stadium is not exactly up to international standard. But I can always edit the venues when I get this.

inertia666

Juniors
yeah well its a test version, the last thing i care about is what stadium is being played at when i've got a hundred fixtures and teams to update.

Clevo

Juniors
Looks fantastic inertia666 you've made great progress. Keep up the excellent work and thanks for breathing new life into this game.

You are a champ

inertia666

Juniors
DvdHntr said:
That is why I said I will edit later. Let you do it however you like and I will tweak it to the way I like.

i'd be a bit more impressed if you took some initiative and offered to help out on what stadiums should be where instead of keeping it to yourself after the game is released. but "tweak" all you want.

And i think you've completely missed the point. The stadiums will be fixed AFTER i've got the core work completely finished , not before. You don't polish a table before you clean it.

Alan Shore

First Grade
DvdHntr said:
You realise that Canberra stadium is not exactly up to international standard. But I can always edit the venues when I get this.

Why not? It's the national capital, in RL heartland and can take 30,000.

Latest posts