What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing the 2008 World Champions !

ozbash

Referee
Hey ozbash your in more trouble, go to the official RLWC website and it says Australia to play kiwis in WC final - Result 52-0!

Even the website knows the outcome in advance!!!

http://www.rlwc08.com/

lol, no way will the score be anywhere that, i'm predicting a modest (4-6 point) win.

Rumours circulating here in kiwiland that the game could be postponed if the current weather situation in Brissy continues. Anyone heard anything ?

Well we're in the final, who knows what will happen on Saturday night. Time to show them all what we are capable of - Unleash the BEAST!!!

Go the KIWIS

Go The MIGHTY MIGHTY KIWIS!!!!!!!! Vatuvei to rip it up! Thomas all is forgiven if we win, might even look you straight in the eye (only wish you could do the same) GO BOYS GO!

Simo

First Grade
lol, no way will the score be anywhere that, i'm predicting a modest (4-6 point) win.

Rumours circulating here in kiwiland that the game could be postponed if the current weather situation in Brissy continues. Anyone heard anything ?

Nah mate, the cricket is playing in Bris as we speak, if they can play im pretty sure we can!

If it is true, it aint all over the news here in Syd

Joker's Wild

Coach
Nor in Brissy. All news outlets are reporting it as going ahead and there is no talk at all about calling it off regardless of what the weather does.

Simo

First Grade
Ozbash, Congrats my friend we were beaten well and truely by the full time hooter.
If this avatar is not of your liking just direct me to another and I shall change it up.

well done, well played.

I find it ironic that the 2 AUssies voted best on the ground and best in the tournament both had the biggest blunders that cost us the game and Benji Marshall had a shocking game all round yet takes the (sort of) intercept of Slater and becomes a hero!!!

Thats football. Again, well done, too good.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Onya Simo for fronting up and making good on your bet. And hats off to Ozbash for keeping the fait all the way through, I have to admit I didn;t really give us a chance!

Latest posts