What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu inu inu

Bigfella

Coach
Krisnan inu illustrating how stupid anderson's statement that retention and recruitment aren't that important in coaching and confirming why he doesn't have a job.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Krisnan inu illustrating how stupid anderson's statement that retention and recruitment aren't that important in coaching and confirming why he doesn't have a job.
In reference to Inu & Mateo, did he actually say that (imply this)?
If yes, where is the link?
If he said/implied this then DA stuffed up big-time.
I have been of the impression that Paul Osborne had a lot to do with letting Inu & Mateo go and
PO was only a marionette pulled by the strings of his master puppeteers.

Last edited:

Commodore

Juniors
I have been of the impression that Paul Osborne had a lot to do with letting Inu & Mateo go and
CORRECT!!! I always rated Inu and Mateo, just needed a good coach and maturity. What might have been.

The Colonel

Immortal

It was implied at the time that Anderson was not even prepared to offer either Inu or Mateo a contract and especially nowehere near the dollars for what they were offered from the Warriors. Funnily enough I think they may have stayed for considerably less than what was offered anyway. I am also fairly certain that Mateo in particular was disappointed that when he left Kearney was made coach.

That said Inu is an enigmatic player who can have a rocks and diamond sort of season but I would happily have him back at the Eels.

lucablight

First Grade
Inu would easily walk into our current first grade team. Form is temporary but class is permanent. The Eels had two players in Inu and Mateo who could win them games but for some reason they chose to let them go. Someone at the Eels thought it would be a good idea to let go of Inu and Mateo and replace them with the likes of Chris Walker and Carl Webb. Sounds like a bad joke but sadly it's what really happened.

E_Cantona

Juniors
Don't you wish you had a inu?

All the guy ever needed was simple coaching and a coach to tell him look mate if you want to play for this team no silly offloads or ball carries or what ever else you think off just play sensible football and play the offload at the correct time.

That is what Hasler told him I would imagine look at him now since he has arrived at the dogs just amazing talent but both parra and warriors got nothing out him.

Lmao very ordinary troll effort right there. Broncos had another loss..it hurts yeah? Get back under your rock you imbecile :D

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
It was implied at the time that Anderson was not even prepared to offer either Inu or Mateo a contract and especially nowehere near the dollars for what they were offered from the Warriors. Funnily enough I think they may have stayed for considerably less than what was offered anyway. I am also fairly certain that Mateo in particular was disappointed that when he left Kearney was made coach.

That said Inu is an enigmatic player who can have a rocks and diamond sort of season but I would happily have him back at the Eels.
It's obvious Man management has been very poor at our club for a very long time now. So many of our juniors playing elsewhere combined into an NRL squad would go close to winning a grand final every year for the past 4 years (at least) and again this year. I realise we can't keep all our players but gees it gets hard sometimes watching various NRL teams thinking it's Parra vs Parra. As for DA and from his tongue or hand, I look forward to the time when we can learn about what really happened during the 2009 & 2010 seasons.

dazeely

First Grade
No thanks. rocks and diamonds type player. His form won't last. that i'm confident of. good luck to him though.

lucablight

First Grade
Every match Inu plays - that is one match closer to a brain explosion! It will come soon - you watch !

Some players are like that. Slater, Marshall even our own Hayne are all matchwinners because they can do freakish things that other players can't. By the same token they are more likely to make mistakes because of the level of risk involved in their play. Inu fits into that category. Give me a player of this type over a steady player who will never win you a game any day.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
some players are like that. Slater, marshall even our own hayne are all matchwinners because they can do freakish things that other players can't. By the same token they are more likely to make mistakes because of the level of risk involved in their play. Inu fits into that category. Give me a player of this type over a steady player who will never win you a game any day.
this

Sphagnum

Coach
He would have been eating up 350k+ of our cap. Not worth it at all. Everyone looks like a world beater when the team is going great (Todd lowrie, Joe gulavao, daniel mortimer, Krisnan Inu etc) When the going gets tough, they go back to being fringe first graders who barely get sighted.

Mateo we should have kept.

Pazza

First Grade
Wish we still had him at parra, makes all our outside backs look really ordinary!

Stagger eel

Staff member
here's a thought, i know he plays on the other side of the park but take out INU and put Morgan in that side and i dont think you lose very much at all.

Stagger eel

Staff member
by the way, how good was Lowrie defensively??...easily the best out of the 6 ex eels and one bloke id love to have back

Latest posts