What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INU Is Back..........

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Oh, you mean the annual ritual sacrifice of a half-back Ricky Stuart must perform for his Satanic Lord and masters......

Oh, Father Who art in heaven here is my annual sacrifice to show my respect and devotion for the
NRL world you have created. I wish to sit by your side in the after-life
and help you rule over your NRL World with an iron fist.......

bohemian_grove_satanic_sacrifice_molech.jpg

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Ohh jeez. I dont think theres been a person this consistently wrong since parra pete.

Andrew, I am happy to be wrong over and over again. This thing called life is not about right or wrong or divide and rule, it's about giving your very best to the people you love, the friends you have, the garden you grow your food in, the wild mountains you venture through, the air you breathe, the waves you enjoy at the beach, and the team-players for the club you support, etc...

I find it beyond my ability to dump crap on what I love and who I love and as I am part of life I refuse to dump crap on life,..... your life, staggers life, anyones life including the eels.

Love is the force of LIFE, LOVE is the power of creation and the world (your life, everyones life, my life, earth/nature) is in the image of our making. Love is not an emotion, Love has nothing to do with self-centered me, me, me, i, i, i, want, want, want, own, own, own, ownership. If the outgoing rays of the sun turned back on self (self-centeredness) the sun would become a black hole void of life (consciousness), meaning it would be dead. So why would I refuse not to love Inu or Robson or Mortimer or the Eels etc??? What is the benefit of cutting off some of my toes because I don't like them? What happens to the foot. Just as toes are all important team-players to the foot, dumping crap on eels players impacts the eels team... your dream, the very dream you love, only now its life is being sucked out of it by the crap we create.

Love is the gift of life we create and set free for the benefit of others. We can't own love because we can't own life. Try owning (not let go) your last breath, drink or meal. The more we all get behind the club and the players we love the more they will pick up that energy of life which inspires them to create the world in the image of our collective making... happiness, joy, laughter, etc... Why else was INU smiling and pointing at the fans as he ran in for that try last night? It was a spontaneous in-the-moment celebration of a realised dream for both the fans and for the players. Don't you want to experience that joy many many times each game???

The energy we create by our thoughts and feelings are contagious, they effect everything of life we come into contact with, even the players, but for some, dumping crap on life is a life-time preoccupation.... what a shame, what a shame, what a shame.

I would rather be a loser knowing I gave my very best to life than be a winner knowing I had to crap on life to make it so.... The Melb Storrn cap rort.....

The reigns on the eels club has been held so tight that the eels have not been able to break free of this 24 year stranglehold, caused by the very eels fans and supporters, etc, who chronically dump so much crap into the life of the eels club and players every year

Remember, the world (life) is in the image of your (our collective) making.

Who wants to give life to the eels winning this years NRL premiership???

I do!

What about you???

I look forward to rejoicing with INU and all other team players celebrating the joy of scoring many tries each game.

How sad it is to see so many grown ups miss the significant point of INU's spontaneous celebration of life. The very joy that will raise this team to great heights again this year. Wake up eels fans before you kill your dream again....

Last edited:

Craig Johnston

First Grade
one thing i do like about inu especially whilst luke burt is giving us absolutely nothing at the moment, is his strong hitups, the closest thing we have to guru right now (besides hayne collecting 200 kick return metres and leaving nothing in the tank left at the end of the game).

how does one justify saying "don't criticise luke for lack of involvement, that's inu's or grothe's job" and then criticise inu over burt?

I wish he would go back to wherever he came from.

He was nearly as bad as Wright on Monday night - and that is saying something!

ROGUE

Juniors
Andrew, I am happy to be wrong over and over again. This thing called life is not about right or wrong or divide and rule, it's about giving your very best to the people you love, the friends you have, the garden you grow your food in, the wild mountains you venture through, the air you breathe, the waves you enjoy at the beach, and the team-players for the club you support, etc...

I find it beyond my ability to dump crap on what I love and who I love and as I am part of life I refuse to dump crap on life,..... your life, staggers life, anyones life including the eels.

Love is the force of LIFE, LOVE is the power of creation and the world (your life, everyones life, my life, earth/nature) is in the image of our making. Love is not an emotion, Love has nothing to do with self-centered me, me, me, i, i, i, want, want, want, own, own, own, ownership. If the outgoing rays of the sun turned back on self (self-centeredness) the sun would become a black hole void of life (consciousness), meaning it would be dead. So why would I refuse not to love Inu or Robson or Mortimer or the Eels etc??? What is the benefit of cutting off some of my toes because I don't like them? What happens to the foot. Just as toes are all important team-players to the foot, dumping crap on eels players impacts the eels team... your dream, the very dream you love, only now its life is being sucked out of it by the crap we create.

Love is the gift of life we create and set free for the benefit of others. We can't own love because we can't own life. Try owning (not let go) your last breath, drink or meal. The more we all get behind the club and the players we love the more they will pick up that energy of life which inspires them to create the world in the image of our collective making... happiness, joy, laughter, etc... Why else was INU smiling and pointing at the fans as he ran in for that try last night? It was a spontaneous in-the-moment celebration of a realised dream for both the fans and for the players. Don't you want to experience that joy many many times each game???

The energy we create by our thoughts and feelings are contagious, they effect everything of life we come into contact with, even the players, but for some, dumping crap on life is a life-time preoccupation.... what a shame, what a shame, what a shame.

I would rather be a loser knowing I gave my very best to life than be a winner knowing I had to crap on life to make it so.... The Melb Storrn cap rort.....

The reigns on the eels club has been held so tight that the eels have not been able to break free of this 24 year stranglehold, caused by the very eels fans and supporters, etc, who chronically dump so much crap into the life of the eels club and players every year

Remember, the world (life) is in the image of your (our collective) making.

Who wants to give life to the eels winning this years NRL premiership???

I do!

What about you???

I look forward to rejoicing with INU and all other team players celebrating the joy of scoring many tries each game.

How sad it is to see so many grown ups miss the significant point of INU's spontaneous celebration of life. The very joy that will raise this team to great heights again this year. Wake up eels fans before you kill your dream again....
Your farkwit

Swiftstylez

Bench
Inu is coming back!

I called it in my other thread.

He will surprise you in the coming weeks.

I think he played magically last night, it will only get better!

THE REDDY INU COMBINATION IS GOING TO SHINE!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Inu is coming back!

Inu is coming back!

:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Eelogical

Referee
I will personally stand in line and order food (or whatever you call it) at Parra Stadium next game (and eat it) after Inu does something remotely considered "gamebreaking" this season. Sterlo has more chance of being "back" that Inu

Swiftstylez

Bench
I will personally stand in line and order food (or whatever you call it) at Parra Stadium next game (and eat it) after Inu does something remotely considered "gamebreaking" this season. Sterlo has more chance of being "back" that Inu

Okay, fly your tardis back to Monday night, he played well with Reddy.