What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu Robbed!!!!!!!!!!

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
a definite "no try" the K man lost control of the ball.
"K man" and "Jazz" :lol: :lol: ..... so what's your nickname for Feleti? :sarcasm:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
SBW was pushing the ball up into Inu's fingers which stayed in contact with the ball and were applying downward pressure from the moment he touched the ball, until it hit the ground... should've been a try.

Anyway... was interesting to see the outcome of the 4 attempts, including a scrum with our feed 10 metres out, disallowed try and a try. Not bad for a centre stuck up against the sideline with plenty of players coming across in cover.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I have no problem with it being a no try. As long as the video ref is consistent and they use the frame by frame super slowmo for every try to find something wrong with it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I call him Feletio.

My girlfriend thinks it stopped being funny after about the 35th time but what would she know...

Latest posts