What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu

Joely01

Bench
Just wanted to say a quick congrats to Krisnan Inu i thought he was very good last night especially with the high ball.
I said a few weeks ago that since grothe was ruled out he grew taller, i thought this was wierd because normally you play better fighting for position, but he seems to play better when he has a spot secured.

Well done last night for mine he was one of the only shinning lights.

Brenno75

Juniors
I'm glad someone mentioned this actually. The last several weeks he has stood out to me. He seems like the only player we have who is good under the high ball. Burt, hayne, wrght, tahu all seem to wait for it bounce were inu and reddy seethe only two who contest the high ball.

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
As I stated a week ago, Inu is growing in momentum. He excels in the big games. His getting better every week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
As I stated a week ago, Inu is growing in momentum. He excels in the big games. His getting better every week.

that's wonderful, he's on a very healthy contract and made his debut in 07 and his improving???

maybe we should lay of Morts until 2013, what do you reckon?

sarahk

Juniors
I'm glad someone mentioned this actually. The last several weeks he has stood out to me. He seems like the only player we have who is good under the high ball. Burt, hayne, wrght, tahu all seem to wait for it bounce were inu and reddy seethe only two who contest the high ball.

Everyones so focused on how much we're going to miss Mateo when he leaves, but im honestly going to miss Inu just as much.

He's been doing great lately and that try saving tackle he performed last week would have been all over the papers/tv had it been done by Hayne.

The warriors are so friken lucky :(

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
and that hit he did last night rocked the stadium, it's only a shame Ben Smith gave away a penalty for the apparently late hit on the milker academy award winner Prince. I think I took a photo of the hit...just waiting my son to bring the camera home.

Swiftstylez

Bench
As I stated a month ago in a thread that everyone mocked me about, Inu was on the rise. A bit late.

Judge Swifty

Joely01

Bench
Everyones so focused on how much we're going to miss Mateo when he leaves, but im honestly going to miss Inu just as much.

He's been doing great lately and that try saving tackle he performed last week would have been all over the papers/tv had it been done by Hayne.

The warriors are so friken lucky :(
agree 100%, gonna miss inu alot

Joely01

Bench
also a very talented goal kicker who i think will have a very good career with the boot as soon as he is first choice kicker

mrpwnd

Bench
Inu and Mateo...INCREDIBLE pity to see them go. That laugh Inu does before kicking, came from a little joke from all the Parra boys and it'll tear me a new one seeing him do it at the warriors. Quite sad considering these 2 are the ones Hayne really enjoys playing footy with, these 3 have developed some great combinations that we will never see ever again...sighhhh...

BissyB

Juniors
The thing is, Inu is a great player when he wants to play, but as you've seen this year, he can be Public Enemy 1 when he isn't

Djay

Juniors
I can tell you now that Inu and Mateo will absolutely carve up next year at the Warriors and they deserve to aswell.

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
The long term plan would have been Krisnan Inu replacing Luke Burt when he retires. This is the very reason I would have kept him. Such a waste. Maybe one day he will come back home to parra. As the saying goes they always come back.

The Bassman

Juniors
Jeezz ... he took one good high ball and made one good hit.

Have you all forgotten that he was severly out of position when Prince kicked for the corner to let Inu's opposite number thru UNMARKED?

What about all those casual trots back with the ball, not hitting the line ??

And the nonchallant way he goes back for the ball in the in-goal?

Have you all forgotten about the silly passes? The lacklustre defence in general? The fact that he really hasn't seemed to be putting in for most of this year?

THis bloke would not be in first grade if we had a better choice ...

wait a moment ... two choices are injured ... Grothe and Tim Mortimer.

And Jocob Loko in the Toyota Cup .... well it may be a bit late in the season for him, but he is a REAL prospect for the future ... ok he's in the centres in the Toyota Cup, but he could play wing no problems.

Inu ... go to the Warriors now ... he'll probably play brilliant football there tho!

The one we will really miss is Mateo. THERE IS A LOSS

Joely01

Bench
Jeezz ... he took one good high ball and made one good hit.

Have you all forgotten that he was severly out of position when Prince kicked for the corner to let Inu's opposite number thru UNMARKED?

What about all those casual trots back with the ball, not hitting the line ??

And the nonchallant way he goes back for the ball in the in-goal?

Have you all forgotten about the silly passes? The lacklustre defence in general? The fact that he really hasn't seemed to be putting in for most of this year?

THis bloke would not be in first grade if we had a better choice ...

wait a moment ... two choices are injured ... Grothe and Tim Mortimer.

And Jocob Loko in the Toyota Cup .... well it may be a bit late in the season for him, but he is a REAL prospect for the future ... ok he's in the centres in the Toyota Cup, but he could play wing no problems.

Inu ... go to the Warriors now ... he'll probably play brilliant football there tho!

The one we will really miss is Mateo. THERE IS A LOSS

Your a goose, yes he has allways been up and down but he has won us games before and will be sorely missed.
He has talent and alot of it just needs a kick up the arse.
Mateo and INu will be big loses especially for the future i thought when Hayne Inu and Mateo came onto the scene they would be 3 MUST KEEPS, you could easily build a team around these 3 and also Benny Smith.

The Bassman

Juniors
sorry JOELY01, but it's just my opiuon just as it's yours!

Jeez, I was trying to give some balance there to a "pro-Inu" thread!!

You yourself said "he has always been up and down"!

Inu when he is playing well, is a good first grade footballer (the way he made Idris look ordinary in defence in last years preliminary final was delicious to watch .. I still have it on my Foxtel IQ !!) ..... but this year his form has been something far removed from last year.

I am a long term parra fan and I get upset when I see players not putting in as Inu has been.

I thought, like the rest of the team last Friday, that he had a good first half, then, like most of the team, the just didn't turn up for the next 40.

Inu being one of them!

I do firmly believe that next year he will recapture his top form with the Warriors and wil show to us all that he just did not want to be here this year.

But I suppose time will tell!

Perhaps he will get injured and hardly play.

Perhaps he will play worse and the Warriors will sack him.

Perhaps he will get homesick for the Eels and with Mateo he will want to break contract and return home!

Time will tell, and if Inu "mans up" and plays up to his potential for the rest of this season (and plays us into the finals) I will MORE THAN HAPPILY post a huge "THE BASSMAN WAS WRONG ABOUT INU" posting here for you to gloat with glee.

otherwise, I am sure we will all remain passionate Eels fans with our passionate opinions!

CHEERS !!!!