What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu's backwards field goals

forward pass

Coach
Anyone see Inu kicking fieldgoals backwards on the news last night.

Anyone here, reckon he'll try it in a game???

Hurriflatch

Referee
kick it into the wrong posts and hope for a f**king big bounce off it

seriously I've got no idea

anyone got a youtube of it :lol:

V1er

Juniors
We can't even kick one when we're right in front of the posts, 20 out. we've got no chance of kicking it backwards.

strider

Post Whore
i'm sure the opposition would be happy to all stand back and wait for him to have a shot with teh back of his foot :lol:

Utey

Coach
He's a real humble kid, good story on the backwards field goal, too bad we can't do it the traditional way!

Hurriflatch

Referee
I want to see him do it to win the grand final

that play will get replayed a million times more then Albert scoring in 97 ever did or will

oneguy

Juniors
Are you sure about it not being a field goal if kicked by the heel?

Would have thought the rules would have been something like if kicked after the ball touches the ground - or words to that effect. So whether you kick it with your toes, your in-step or your heel - does it matter?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
oneguy said:
Are you sure about it not being a field goal if kicked by the heel?

Would have thought the rules would have been something like if kicked after the ball touches the ground - or words to that effect. So whether you kick it with your toes, your in-step or your heel - does it matter?

I am a referee, I am sure. The heel is not counted.

Latest posts