What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INXS to Headline the Grand Final

brooksy19

Bench
The Veronica's are hot, i didn't mind them last year... better than Pete "Depressing" Murray.

*Paul*

Juniors
Twizzle said:
I've got an original idea

why dont they just play Rugby League, and leave the bands for the night clubs after the game

lets face it, no one watches them, thats when you fire up the barbie or restock the fridge till the game starts

I must have watched about 30 GFs, don't think I've ever watched the "entertainment", even at the ones I was actually at :p

The football is why I'm there (in either capacity)

sooperdooper

First Grade
lets ve serious its one of there better ideas of recent times. JD Fortuen can sing and sing well...
They are iconic and will fit into the day very well

sooperdooper

First Grade
i guess no one on this forum will ever be happy with the Grand Final entertainment.... unless the NRL choose everyone's personal idea

HevyDevy

Coach
:lol:

Good call

But anyway, they should get AC/DC and have the players run out to thunderstruck or something.

The Chicago Bulls used to do those awesome intros for Jordan and co.

The NRL has no idea how to pump up a crowd.

Latest posts