What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ireland v Scotland Stream

Dakink

Bench
Found this whilst scrolling through Facey.

The live feed for Ireland v Scotland posted on the Coventry Bears Facebook page.

deluded pom?

Coach
Found this whilst scrolling through Facey.

The live feed for Ireland v Scotland posted on the Coventry Bears Facebook page.
One of the Coventry players, Peter Ryan, is playing for Ireland. That’s why it will be on the Bears’ website. These EC/WC qualifiers look like they’re getting better coverage than England v France last week.

siv

First Grade
Ireland v Scotland stream not working and Fox coverage vanished

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
One of the Coventry players, Peter Ryan, is playing for Ireland. That’s why it will be on the Bears’ website. These EC/WC qualifiers look like they’re getting better coverage than England v France last week.

The England France stream was perfect for me.

Coastbloke

Bench
Anyone know why Foxsports dropped it ?

Also, score please.

They probably thought it was a union comp, then when the Fox bosses saw 13 players and a play the ball, panic stations of Kerry Packer/Doug Mulray/ Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos proportions.. "Phew, that was close" you can imagine them gasping "we almost promoted tier 2 rugby league"

deluded pom?

Coach
The England France stream was perfect for me.
It was OK for me except for freezing a couple of times. I tried to watch a bit of Ireland v Scotland but it appeared to be from a mobile phone about a hundred metres from the play and very blurry.

Pommy

Coach
It was OK for me except for freezing a couple of times. I tried to watch a bit of Ireland v Scotland but it appeared to be from a mobile phone about a hundred metres from the play and very blurry.

To be fair I decided to stop wasting my data at half time as the French didn’t seem to be wasting any effort to make sure it was an actual game.