What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ironic

Dazraider

Juniors
Great win by the tigers that apparently was carrying injurys and what happened in the match was the opposite with campese and fensom injured.
marshall never looked like he was injured and for Ayshford,Fulton,Ellis who was also suppose to be injured they played pretty hard tonight.
Tigers were the better side from start to finish and as there record shows this season they win these tight matches against the raiders.
was there another betting sting going on tonight with all these suppose injurys and players out to give the tigers better odds or was it just ironic that the ones that got injured was the best defender and best attacker for the raiders?

Tigger Madness

Juniors
I have no doubt that the raiders would won if campo didn't go down.

I don't know about a betting sting but I sure got on the tigers at 2.75!

Front-Rower

First Grade
Great win by the tigers that apparently was carrying injurys and what happened in the match was the opposite with campese and fensom injured.
marshall never looked like he was injured and for Ayshford,Fulton,Ellis who was also suppose to be injured they played pretty hard tonight.
Tigers were the better side from start to finish and as there record shows this season they win these tight matches against the raiders.
was there another betting sting going on tonight with all these suppose injurys and players out to give the tigers better odds or was it just ironic that the ones that got injured was the best defender and best attacker for the raiders?

Seriously do you think that is true? Deep down in your heart do you believe that is true?

Tim Sheen's is always playing mind games with the opposition. If for one second you thought Marshall, Ellis, Ayshford and Fulton weren't going to play then that's pretty poor form on your behalf.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I need to go over the footage but I am sure I saw a man of subcontinent appearance shoot Campo's ACL from behind the grassy knoll

Dazraider

Juniors
Seriously do you think that is true? Deep down in your heart do you believe that is true?

Tim Sheen's is always playing mind games with the opposition. If for one second you thought Marshall, Ellis, Ayshford and Fulton weren't going to play then that's pretty poor form on your behalf.

lol ofcourse not but for a team that would of been hot favourites knowing all was fit it does seem a bit suspicious but end of the day the tigers won and was the better side and good luck to them in beating the dragons i hope

The Tigers injuries were all mind games, I don't think anyone was fooled by that. Sheens has been around a long time and likes to play little games

TheFrog

Coach
The Tigers injuries were all mind games, I don't think anyone was fooled by that. Sheens has been around a long time and likes to play little games

Thats quite a mind game taking Marshall off uninjured with 10 minutes to go last week and no interchanges left. Sheens is a genius.

Loudstrat

Coach
What is ironic is that a side with a crap goal kicker wins 2 games when a far better kicker in a different jersey misses a sitter!

FFS Hasem would have missed. See if the Dragon's little ballerina misses next week?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Child, please.

Ulysseus

Bench
betting sting?
You have got to be f**king kidding me.
Betting stings don't involve people blowing their knees out.

RaidersEatADick

Juniors
Raiders choked simple

and they choked on a .............. nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom heavily veined cockkkkkkkkkkk

Latest posts