What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ironic

lsta5838

Juniors
Play the tape and look at TLL's defence on Heighington for his first try... 1. He needed help his team mate rap him up the first time, and 2. Very ordinary defence the second time around, just shirt grabbing. He must of had money on him for 1st try scorer!

Glen

Bench
I think Dugan was punting on the Tigers with his two big screw-ups at the end. Or maybe he just choked

Slackboy72

Coach
Great win by the tigers that apparently was carrying injurys and what happened in the match was the opposite with campese and fensom injured.
marshall never looked like he was injured and for Ayshford,Fulton,Ellis who was also suppose to be injured they played pretty hard tonight.
Tigers were the better side from start to finish and as there record shows this season they win these tight matches against the raiders.
was there another betting sting going on tonight with all these suppose injurys and players out to give the tigers better odds or was it just ironic that the ones that got injured was the best defender and best attacker for the raiders?

I'm not quite sure you understand the difference between irony and coincidence.

This Year?

Immortal
and they choked on a .............. nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom heavily veined cockkkkkkkkkkk

images

Dazraider

Juniors
loved the call about skeepe and calling the kettle black about shutting up.
anyway i just love making post that piss people off when its only my opinion that stirs them up.
anway i dont mind the tigers and they did deserve it and good luck to them this week.
and who knows what goes on in todays sport about betting stings as you can also back rugby league overseas where its much harder to get caught out

Latest posts