What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Adam Reynolds new tattoo real?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Walter is tuff fellas. Down at the Popeye Gazzette all the staff have skin art. Popeye has blog on his left knuckles and bellyache on his right. He used to pretend to hang out with tuff people too.

POPEYE

Coach
is that a bit of buyers remorse after getting your own one done yesterday before realising the players ones were fake, pops?

You know me, I'll defend the rights of any player . . . more to the point I like baiting wankers who spend their time leaning over the back fence with hair in curlers. Imagine how their dressing gowns have sprung open revealing f**k knows what now that a paling has fallen off

POPEYE

Coach
Walter is tuff fellas. Down at the Popeye Gazzette all the staff have skin art. Popeye has blog on his left knuckles and bellyache on his right. He used to pretend to hang out with tuff people too.

G'day little man, seems you have found an ally in whall15, he's a coach just like you, a brother in the orange face cult. Want to go a few rounds, add some more 2nd prizes to your collection, f**k all else to do while preparing for my annual Noosa pilgrimage . . . what shall we talk about. Give Numby a call, whall can make up the 3 Amigos

POPEYE

Coach
I run a tattoo parlor.

The very poorly done linework just upsets me as a professional - I just want to see the punters get good value for their hard earned.

Explain to AG that when a paling falls off the blue rinse set on the other side of the fence can see the curlers are bullshit, no-one is preparing to go anywhere

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Explain to AG that when a paling falls off the blue rinse set on the other side of the fence can see the curlers are bullshit, no-one is preparing to go anywhere
Again, how does a paling off a fence cause a dressing gown to spontaneously open?
G'day little man, seems you have found an ally in whall15, he's a coach just like you, a brother in the orange face cult. Want to go a few rounds, add some more 2nd prizes to your collection, f**k all else to do while preparing for my annual Noosa pilgrimage . . . what shall we talk about. Give Numby a call, whall can make up the 3 Amigos
Are you off to noosa for a media conference Walter? Or are you going to pretend to be tuff up there? Maybe you'll get some more skin art - how about too eazy on your arse just to confirm what everyone already knows.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
My first thought was this is going to prove a real nightmare at his next contract meeting.

'Im after 3mill over four years plus 3rd party deals'

'Adam, you have a f**king bunny on your forehead. Here's 300k a season'

I spose he could shop himself to the Panthers or Tigers at a push and rework it.

Snappy

Coach
I'm guessing Pops has Dugan style tats on his inner things. Bellamy on his left leg and his mother on the right. No doubt he spends his time at Noosa out at A Bay getting some sun on those puppies

ram raid

Bench
I'm sure he will get a tattoo for the occasion though. Looking forward to seeing what he adds to the canvas.

Latest posts