What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone going to the Storm game in Melbourne?

jed

First Grade
Drewbeliever (Mixi) is coming over from England and will be heading down to Melbourne for the Storm game. Is anyone else heading down there, especially as she's never been there before?

Raider_69

Post Whore
no idea, depends on when the game is schedualed and what my cash flow is like, but given its a 3 hour hike to canberra then another 4 odd to melbourne, it'd be unlikey for me, BUT not out of the question

Timbo

Staff member
At the moment I can barely afford to go to games at Aussie, I'll have to pass on this one.

paulquinn49

Bench
Raider_69 said:
no idea, depends on when the game is schedualed and what my cash flow is like, but given its a 3 hour hike to canberra then another 4 odd to melbourne, it'd be unlikey for me, BUT not out of the question

It's about 6 hours from Canberra, maybe 7.

Raider_69

Post Whore
damn, ive always been lead to believe Canberra was chosen as the captain as its in the middle of Sydney and Melbourne, the two colonies fighting to become our capitol

take that penrith education! :lol:

Timbo

Staff member
Was the theory in any case 69.

Didn't quite work out that way though.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im sure general SCHIFF will make an appearence
under his guidenece the army will ROCK melbourne!

woodgers

Bench
Posh, shouldn't your dreams be fading and dieing?

I can't bear to imagine what Liverpool are going to do to your lot.

posh

Juniors
woodgers said:
Posh, shouldn't your dreams be fading and dieing?

I can't bear to imagine what Liverpool are going to do to your lot.

HA!, listen the major? Wouldn’t all the real fans go to the raiders’ away games? Luckily im not a real fan………..

my prediction, 0-0 till the 89th min when a perfectly weighted cross comes in from Etherington and by fortunes/misfortune every1 in the box misses, it bounces off Marlene Harewood's huge arse and goes in to score the winner sending me to tears, and eventually doing the same to ultra; in the realisation that the team he has supported his whole life are complete bollox. I would love to invite you as well old boy but I believe you are now married. well it is a sat night and you do have to get up early on Sunday to get to church & then mow the law……..

"pretty bubbles in the air"

paulquinn49

Bench
My dad goes for West Ham aswell, doesnt have anywhere near the confidence you do though posh.

Still not a bad effort after just coming back up

posh

Juniors
what so that means im not allowed to dream about marlene harewood's big black arse saving the day? wanker!

posh

Juniors
ive now reached 100 posts, maybe one day i finally will become a dot com like you ultra

jed

First Grade
Leeds United rolls on, made it a step further than Crystal Palace ;-)

Latest posts