What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Ash Graham Luke Burts brother???????

Parraren

Bench
Time for a family tree to be drawn up. I'm sure Kusto is in there somewhere. First cousin perhaps?

Eels Supporter

Juniors
He is in the team because the coaching staff obviously select him in the team. If I remember correctly it wasn't too long ago that lots of you were calling for him to be back in the team. It is unfortunate that he had to come back into a team that was not performing very well, and obviously expected to work miracles for some of you. I admit that he is not playing well, but then again, he is not getting much quality ball, or much ball at all. Probably a good thing at this stage. But I agree with Wittyz Chick who said that he is getting better each game, and what would be the point of destroying what confidence he may have gained over these last weeks. I imagine this is how the coaching staff feel too.

I hate to see people knocking young players. Give him a go. He can hardly be blamed wholly and solely for last week's result. He didn't have a great game, but nor did anyone else. He obviously has some talent otherwise he would not be there at all. And we all know from last year just what talent he has. Most were singing his praises last year. A lot has happened since then, and I for one, take my hat off to him for the work he obviously put in over the eight or nine months to get back to playing again. I am sure he will get back to that standard and probably better. I am prepared to give him a go.

Eels Supporter

Juniors
Sorry guys, no I am not Smithy. I don't even know Ash Graham. I follow the posts on this board regularly, and I just get a little annoyed when young players are being knocked by some supporters. Ash is not the only one who cops it. Luke Burt, Daniel Wagon, Mick Vella, Chris Armit, Michael Witt, Chris Thorman, Justin Tsoulos to name some. How could anyone possibly think that these young fellows go out on to the footy field and not give 100%. This is their livelihood and I am sure they give their all. It is unfortunate that it is just the way we are - knockers. Everything is fine as long as we are winning. I know that these forums are for airing our views, but some time do you stop to think that some of these guys may read this. Even worse, their family may read it. Not a nice feeling for them I am sure.

Suitman

Post Whore
Some of the criticisms go way beyond fair.
But a lot of it is not only warranted, it is justified.

Not give 100%.??? There have been many times this year where, in my opinion, no they haven't given 100%. Are you saying I shouldn't say that.
You are right - everyone is happy when we are winning, but most of us would be happy if we could see that all the boys ARE putting in 100% all the time.

Clearly, that hasn't been happening, in my opinion.

If they can't take a bit of criticism, they should develop thicker skins or not play first grade.

Suity

Freak

Juniors
Eels Supporter said:
Sorry guys, no I am not Smithy. I don't even know Ash Graham. I follow the posts on this board regularly, and I just get a little annoyed when young players are being knocked by some supporters. Ash is not the only one who cops it. Luke Burt, Daniel Wagon, Mick Vella, Chris Armit, Michael Witt, Chris Thorman, Justin Tsoulos to name some. How could anyone possibly think that these young fellows go out on to the footy field and not give 100%. This is their livelihood and I am sure they give their all. It is unfortunate that it is just the way we are - knockers. Everything is fine as long as we are winning. I know that these forums are for airing our views, but some time do you stop to think that some of these guys may read this. Even worse, their family may read it. Not a nice feeling for them I am sure.
:clap:

To great to hear from someone who sees past their own feelings and sees the bigger picture!!!

Latest posts