What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Barrett our worst ever major signing?

SirShire

First Grade
The problem is that he is playing more like a player on 40k. Do you seriously think he is playing better than Kimmorley did?

Mate are you serious?

How about you give him a bit more than 5 games, and consider the 140 odd Kimmorley played for us. The backs didn't do anything then so it is hardly a problem confined to Baz.

He was a prodigy at the Steelers, carried a team of peahearts and prima donnas at Saints and he's been fulfilling the distributor role quite well here. Having a poorly-performing backline, no worldclass prop and the loss of your hardest worker and captain haven't exactly helped.

cheese

Bench
Do you seriously think he is playing better than Kimmorley did?

Aspects of his game are already so far ahead of what kimmorley brought to the table that it's embarrassing. All in less than 10 games for the club

His long passing game far surpasses anything kimmorley had to offer.

I had more fun watching us get pumped today, than watching the majority of boring one out sh*t that cyborgley dished up for years.

Some of the long balls he spun would have made johnsy blush

If we get some starch back in our defense, I think we are in for an exciting year.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Redback you so called f**king expert can you please explain to me how kimmorley would of been helping us go any better this year then barrett? your expertise is appreciated.

cheese

Bench
and as for sh*t signings, kimmorley is easily our worst

apart from him simply being the most boring merkin in rugby league, alienating more fans than can be counted, he also alienated our very own money tree in presto

redback

Bench
Redback you so called f**king expert can you please explain to me how kimmorley would of been helping us go any better this year then barrett? your expertise is appreciated.

Passion and commitment. Are you related to frenzy by any chance?

Next time you require my expertise please let me know.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Passion and commitment. Are you related to frenzy by any chance?

Next time you require my expertise please let me know.

No no relation. so you think by 1 player having passion and commitment we would be going better?? ahaha .

You really do have no idea about rugby league.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
You certainly got that right feeding frenzy.

Go nulla mate redback is really starting to piss me of by tainting this forum with pure rubbish.

Redback has no idea for the last 4 weeks he has been posting he has baged allmost everything to do with the sharks yet he has yet to back any thing up with some relevant information. its easy to start a thread saying barret is our worst buy? ricky is the worst coach? but in all these useless post he has made he hasnt backed it up with any decent reasons for these statements or a way the sharks could improve going forward. f**k i wish there was an ignore button on this forum.

Go Nulla

Bench
Go nulla mate redback is really starting to piss me of by tainting this forum with pure rubbish.

Redback has no idea for the last 4 weeks he has been posting he has baged allmost everything to do with the sharks yet he has yet to back any thing up with some relevant information. its easy to start a thread saying barret is our worst buy? ricky is the worst coach? but in all these useless post he has made he hasnt backed it up with any decent reasons for these statements or a way the sharks could improve going forward. f**k i wish there was an ignore button on this forum.

Mate I couldn't agree more. We don't need this imbecile in this forum. Just ignore him, most dopes like this disappear eventually.

_snafu_

Immortal
He was a prodigy at the Steelers, carried a team of peahearts and prima donnas at Saints

He showed a lot of potential at the Steelers but did not kick on. He did nothing at Saints, certainly not worth the money that he was being paid. I was glad to see the back of him when he went to ESL. He only performs when wearing a rep jersey.

Latest posts