What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Issac John a better halfback ?

Martli

Coach
Yep, absolutely gutted for him. Was on fire for us. I hope he can get in a decent off-season and come back stronger. I also hope Seymour can remain uninjured for the rest of the season, we'll be in quite a difficult spot if he can't.

ozbash

Referee
Did anyone see the bit on the weekend re Luke Covell's season ending ACL injury ?

there is a new technique where they operate, insert new synthetic tendons and he was training in a couple of weeks..

Martli

Coach
Yeah, I did hear about that. Not sure how available it is in NZ yet, sounded pretty new.

Meth

Staff member
I'd have either John or Seymour on the bench over Henderson when Brett comes back.
However knowing Cleary this won't be the case as previously mentioned

So who covers hooker? We all want Heremaia to play more minutes, but somebody needs to provide cover. And Henderson has actually strung a few good games in a row now.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So who covers hooker? We all want Heremaia to play more minutes, but somebody needs to provide cover. And Henderson has actually strung a few good games in a row now.

Please refer to the date of that quoted post. Mid of June, so that was prior to those few good games

But i agree with you, glad im not coach! :crazy: