What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it............Game Day?

I reckon it was a good win, we also had some issues with personnel and it showed on top of a very lean month of footy for most of them. Penrith look the goods though, they really missed their experienced players but they look like they will be right up there for a few years.
100%
The Panthers are going to be very good for a few years.
I reckon they won't even need Jimmy next year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
100%
The Panthers are going to be very good for a few years.
I reckon they won't even need Jimmy next year.

Well you know the Panthers they churn through players, each 3 months they have the next big thing and through away players, who have just really obtained the experience they need

wibble

Bench
Those two panther halves should go to parra and replace those flogs thy have.

You'd think they'd be on the move soon. In just a few showings they look too good to be stuck in reserves.

Manly can maybe offer them a back ended deal...

Weaponhead

Coach
The half looks very good. His reads in defence were quality. Saved a few tries. Good with the ball and can run. Looks a complete player at a very early stage

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I was at Panther stadium.

I don’t really post on here much any more, the flogs can’t handle it and I was sick of ruining threads for the good people on here.

You had a good win tonight, good run for our young blokes, they would have learnt a lot.
Thanks for thinking of us Lukes.

Latest posts