What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is it really???

Raider_69

Post Whore
people who cheat make me want to punch them in the face
what sh*ts me is guys cop this bad wrap about them all being suspect cause alot of guys cheat, yet there are just as many chicks that cheat and they dont cop that generalisation

I would never cheat on my missus, i think its a low act, if you dont love her enough to resist such temptations then end the relationship because its not worth persueing

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i would cheat if it was wit sum1 better

:evil:
who could be better then your own girlfriend....?
the one who is there for u
the one who cares about u
the one who trusts u
and above all things
the one who loves u.....

Alba

Coach
the grass is always greener to some people who just cant help it .. and although guys, IMO, are more likely to cheat, alot of girls do it too .. they just dont get caught cause theyre smarter .. lol .. ive personally never cheated, nor would i, it makes me fkn sick to my stomach .. every bf ive ever had has cheated on me and that may be saying something about me :? ... but its the worst feeling to know that someone u love and care about most and trust completely has been betraying you .. no matter how many times it happens to you it never gets any easier to deal with ..

Choppies

Coach
Cheating on someone can also put divisions in a family. My cousin cheated on his wife and as such alot of us are not talking to him or wanting to talk to him.
I personally would never cheat on someone as It is not in my nature, I pride myself on my loyalty to people.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
if you want to cheat just leave your partner..

the guys that think there "playa'z" need a good belting..also the girls that do the "my bf hits me but i cant leave him..so can we just like sleep togther" are just as bad.

Alba

Coach
"playaz" make me sick .. they are just selfish, insecure pieces of dirt ..

Bazal

Post Whore
the hunter 2 said:
:evil:
who could be better then your own girlfriend....?
the one who is there for u
the one who cares about u
the one who trusts u
and above all things
the one who loves u.....

Exactly. I'm a guy BTW,so it's not all of us I swear!!

Bazal

Post Whore
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
if you want to cheat just leave your partner..

the guys that think there "playa'z" need a good belting..also the girls that do the "my bf hits me but i cant leave him..so can we just like sleep togther" are just as bad.

Any guy who hits any girl deserves a horrible death.....

julian87

Juniors
I have an ex that constantly tries to crack onto me when i have a girlfriend. I cheated in an old relationship when i was very young, it really f**ked my life up for a while. It just eats at you. In my present relationship, she came to my house, blind drunk, when my girlfriend was about to leave for work. She had drived and lives about 60 kms away from me, so i couldn't consciously let her drive home in that state. I had to let my girlfriend drive my car to work and f**king hope that she trusted me. As soon as she left, my ex started telling me to f**k her, and taking her clothes off etc. I just played playstation and told her to sleep it off. When she woke up, she asked if she had embarrassed herself...i said "YES now leave".
I told my gf everything that happened and we are as srong as ever.

Looked like they pissed in the Ice cube tray, n put it in the freezer so by the next day, they can put it on my wrist so that I can display, yellow ice looks like butter but it isn't parquet hey.

Latest posts