What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it true that...

Davester

Juniors
we are trying to sign someone still on contract with their club?? if so I wonder who it could be... :?

gr8_1

Juniors
IMO we wont be signing anyone of considerable note. Players of the same ability to the ones we have are the ones who would most likely sign.

Why would a class player want to play for a team that has more homes than a whore.

magpiemax

Juniors
gr8_1 said:
IMO we wont be signing anyone of considerable note. Players of the same ability to the ones we have are the ones who would most likely sign.

Why would a class player want to play for a team that has more homes than a whore.
Opportunity is the reason,you see some player's don't get that at there current club for example Michael Ennis at Newcastle because Danny Buderus is there or Turner from the Storm because Slater is there etc...etc...

Famous1

Juniors
Davester said:
we are trying to sign someone still on contract with their club?? if so I wonder who it could be... :?
Nathan Hindmarsh

you heard it hear first

:lol:

Craig Stapleton is still under contract for parramatta next year! perhaps he is the name but i doubt it

gr8_1

Juniors
Maxxxxx, I did say class players. As in players who are currently high level first graders.

Ennis and Turner have the potential to be this. Time will tell.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
gr8_1 said:

Do I sense a negative attitude here!!!

Why not try to put a positive spin on something?

The commentators said last night that Stapleton "may" be going to Wests Tigers next year.

mikey

Juniors
gr8_1 said:

We may have more home grounds than any other club (which I don't really like and I hope we stick with just Leichardt and Campbelltown)cause it's no different to any other successful club but our money still smells the same, especially when it's in the six digit category.

I think if we make the semis this year and maintain form next year, we may see some big names come to us. eople want o play for a club on the up.

Latest posts