What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Josh Hoffman about to sign?

some11

Referee
Hoffman wanting to leave = butthurt Broncos fans trying to deny his talent.

Happens all the friggen time...

His stats for a full season at fullback are woeful.

ad1duw.jpg

MatthewA

Juniors
He has to develop in the position clearly. He needs a good coach for that to happen. Look what Des did with Barba after just one season at fullback. I have no doubt Hoffman would improve out of sight under a top flight coach like Des.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Article in the Sun Herald (last Sunday), mentions that the chances of Hoffman signing are now almost diminished (pretty much something we all knew otherwise it would've happened by now) and what Dessie is looking at doing is giving Inu first crack at fullback with Lafai and Morris back to the centres alongside Perrett and Brown.

Other fullbacks in the lower grades may be given a shot if necessary.

Looks like it will be a trial & error type season for the custodian.

I also wonder what position Hoffman will play at the Broncs!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Who cares what happens with Hoffman if he isn't playing with us. More interested to see in inu can improve his straight line speed which has always been pretty poor, and will be noticed more at fullback.

Packy

Bench
Inu doesn't have any second effort in him. I love the guy and think that he is a good winger and a good centre but I don't think I like him at FB. He has all the talent though so I will be stoked if he proves me wrong.

Maroon4life

Juniors
I wish you guys got Hoffman, hes a decent winger but that's about it. Hopefully there's more to come from this.

Latest posts