What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Kev gone?

Exsilium

Coach
The telling sign your coach sucks is when injuries occur and your game plan doesn’t change to suit those players and their strengths, they don’t adapt or evolve the team and you stack up shit performances and double down with false confidence by suggesting you have it under control. Then it compounds when players look disinterested, are ill disciplined and play like individuals in a team game.

yobbo84

Coach
The telling sign your coach sucks is when injuries occur and your game plan doesn’t change to suit those players and their strengths, they don’t adapt or evolve the team and you stack up shit performances and double down with false confidence by suggesting you have it under control. Then it compounds when players look disinterested, are ill disciplined and play like individuals in a team game.
Which is exactly where Souths are at... Broncos will follow suit unless something drastic happens

Exsilium

Coach
Which is exactly where Souths are at... Broncos will follow suit unless something drastic happens

I feel the South’s playing and coaching group did a good enough job of handling injuries, coaching changes and with exception to the last week or so, they did their best to manage Latrells chaotic season.

I think the progression some of the juniors showed is promising enough. You can’t expect to compete well with so much going on but I’ll give South’s a pass whereas Brisbane had similar challenges but Kev failed the club with his inept leadership.

yobbo84

Coach
I feel the South’s playing and coaching group did a good enough job of handling injuries, coaching changes and with exception to the last week or so, they did their best to manage Latrells chaotic season.

I think the progression some of the juniors showed is promising enough. You can’t expect to compete well with so much going on but I’ll give South’s a pass whereas Brisbane had similar challenges but Kev failed the club with his inept leadership.
Agreed in that we did the best we can since sacking JD.

But what you described was almost exactly JD's downfall.

Latest posts