What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Kev gone?

Trifili13

Juniors

Big Gordie should probably wake up and smell the coffee that he doesn't drink. Rattling off the record of Kevvie against Madge and not putting it into context with the quality of the 2 squads at their disposal. Now whether Madge is the right coach for the Broncos is another question.

no name

Referee
I understand Kevvie is a close friend of his, but it’s such a weird hill for Gordy to die on. Fox love it because it’s controversial, but he just comes off as a sour dickhead.
As said above, 12th with that Tigers squad is close to coach of the year stuff, 12th with that Broncos squad would end any career. It will be up to the players as to how successful Madge’s stint will be. Only takes a few to not buy in, to derail a whole squad. The old boys are already offside and hanging for a chance to give it to him in the media too.

RedVee

First Grade

Big Gordie should probably wake up and smell the coffee that he doesn't drink. Rattling off the record of Kevvie against Madge and not putting it into context with the quality of the 2 squads at their disposal. Now whether Madge is the right coach for the Broncos is another question.
“I don’t drink coffee”

Who says that? How rude. :D

Munky

Coach
Tallis is trying to fill the Paul Kent role for News Limited.

Problem is Kent could spew shit for a pay cheque and ratings since he was a nobody so any blowback/ looking a fool was just a cost of doing business.

Tallis had a legitimate legacy in the game that he is shitting all over. Anyone who started watching the game in the last twenty years will just think he's a bitter merkin.

Jetka100

Juniors
Tallis just embarrassed himself with these stupid comments. To be honest, every time I hear the mention of old boys, I shudder. Whether it be footy teams or private schools. Just get together once a year, tell a few bullshit stories and then just STFU for the rest of the year. No one cares what you used to do.

Latest posts