What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Mannah a starter?

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'm a little surprised that he's not getting more minutes.

To me, the ideal prop rotation for Parra would be Mannah 55 mins and Fui, Shack and Allgood 35 mins each.

Guess Kearney's a big believer in the Storm prop rotation where you're lucky if you get 45 mins.

GAME 1 54 MINUTES

GAME 2 25 MINUTES (MISSED SECOND STINT DUE TO INJURY)

GAME 3 43 MINUTES (FUI IN SIN BIN MEANS MANNAH COMES BACK ON LATER THAN HE OTHERWISE WOULD'VE)

It seems like Kearney plans on playing Mannah 45+ minutes per game, but that would be unusual for a prop anyhow.

Sorry for the caps - but it was all there just 3 posts before you.

mmhb

Juniors
Mannah had a mad game tonight, especially after getting knocked out. Relentless.

Thought Shack struggled playing 50 mins though.

Forty20

First Grade
Matt Scott threw down a real challenge to Mannah last night and to Tim's credit he didn't give an inch. Despite the extra attention he continued to push the advantage line whilst carrying 2-3 defenders.

Real origin stuff there, hope someone sends Sticky a copy of the game.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mannah what a beast, this kid is outstanding so glad we've locked him up for 3 more years.

boxhead

First Grade
For Tim Mannah, aged 23, to take up the challenge from one of the most highly-rated props in the game (Matt Scott) and play the way he did despite being knocked around is simply inspirational and yet another sign of why this guy is our best prop.

caylo

Bench
That was an SOO like challange and boy did Mannah do well, I'm still of the opinnion that Mannah and Poore are the best two props in NSW.

Latest posts